◇Theme park/ arcade day◇

Rui x gn! Reader

Head canons!

◇he probably spends most of his time figuring out how things work

◇ for example in the arcade, he would work out how everything worked and use it to win every time, winning you your desired prize.

◇ the games he's best at without cheating is dance revolution (him and Tsukasa have a lot of competitions) and unlike Tsukasa, claw machines.

◇ I don't think Rui is really a ride kind of guy. He enjoys them sure, but he doesn't exactly have a favorite.

◇When it comes to roller coasters he doesn't get scared at all. He could be 10000 metres in the air and just sits there smiling while  holding your hand. When it gets to a big drop he screams but not a real fear driven one, more like one that you just do for the fun of it. Although, when he gets off his legs are a tad bit wobbly after the ride.

◇ Probably pokes a little fun at you if you were scared, but in a friendly way. If you were generally mad at him for doing it though he'd stop immediately.

◇ If it's a hot day he buys you both ice cream his favorite flavor is either mint chocolate (ew) or just vanilla.
Probably asks to try some of your ice cream if you get a different flavour each time.

◇ sometimes he just buys you both one ice cream so you can share it (picking a flavor you both like of course.)

◇ If there's electronically powered souvineers in the souvineer shop he's buys one for himself (to find out how it works) and one you if you show interest in it.