◇Woah Birthdays◇

HCS for what Rui would do for your birthday!

◇ He'd send you a message in the morning to wish you Happy birthday! (I mean who wouldn't)

◇ At some point in the day he'd meet up with you and you'd both go out to dinner to your favourite restaurant! He wants to make today special for you.

◇ As for presents, if you've had your eye on something for a while he'll buy it and carefully wrap it to the best of his ability. He's actually really good at wrapping presents tbh. Though, if you haven't expressed much interest in items he'll make you a robot instead and throw in a few sweets and chocolates of course!

◇ If your birthday is on a school day he'll do something crazy. Whether it be an explosion of confetti (biodegradable of course) outside the school or just a normal explosion he'll do it. He may even get his drones to go into a formation to say "Happy Birthday!" Outside your class window.

◇ If you're in a different school to him he will probably do the same thing, sneak into your school and set up the contraptions etc. It's not the first time he's snuck into your school for silly surprises though.

◇ He kind of just wants to spend your birthday with you alone so he might not get wonderlands x showtime to do anything special but if he does you all do a little role play, just for you all to see. You and Rui being love interests of course.

◇ At the end of the day he either comes to your house or you come to his and you watch your favorite movie cuddled together on the couch, exchange a few kisses and what not. Eventually you both fall asleep in one another's embrace.

----------------------------------------------------◇

I feel like this is really ooc help. But it's my birthday as of when I'm posting this so yippee. I have/had a Chemistry exam today which isn't fun so if I post this in the morning I've not had it yet but if I post it in like the afternoon I have.

ANYWAY RUIKASA CAKE:

OH ALSO ME AND @slaygayonly MADE A SHARED ACCOUNT WHERE WE R MAKING A HOWLS MOVING CASTLE RUI AU IT'S CALLED @slaygayvai SO CHECK IT OUT CAUSE HOWLS MOVING CASTLE RUI IS SO REAL