9. Teasing the Babysitter

This bonus chapter is dedicated to babysofia1234. Thank you for all your support!

"There's a good girl," Adam said. "Now, would you like a little drink before bed? Or is there anything else we need to do?"

"No?" Claudia shook her head, still staring at the computer even now the display was turned off. She was clearly disappointed that she couldn't play anymore, and maybe she was thinking about turning it back on again as soon as he wasn't giving her his full attention.

"Well, I think the little baby might need a diaper check," he said. "Up on the bed, and lie back for me." She moved back just like he had said; St Jeremy's Root didn't exactly give her a choice when he made it an explicit command. And then he was squeezing her soaked diaper, drawing her attention to just how full it was.

"Oh," he said. "Do you think you need a change here? Did somebody have a little accident, hmm?"

"Yes," Claudia squeaked, raising her hands in front of her face as if just not being able to see him could somehow reduce her embarrassment. Now that he was being less hesitant, he had suddenly manifested the ability to press all her buttons, and she couldn't wait to see where this rollercoaster was going to take her, even as she started to dread it.

She didn't say anything more, and just kept hiding her face as Adam took off her diaper and started to wipe her down again. This time, there was no hesitation. She was getting horny as soon as she felt his fingers on her skin, and she hoped that he wasn't just going to tease her again this time.

Wipes and baby oil made sure that all her skin was clean. She didn't try to fight him, and raised her hips without needing to be asked when she saw him reaching for a clean diaper. And a couple of seconds later, she was rewarded with a finger tracing a gentle, meandering path up the inside of her thigh. She couldn't wait any longer; her excitement was already peaking.

"Please!" she gasped. "Please, Adam."

"Please what?" he asked, although she could hear the lust in his voice was building as well. She knew that he was craving this as much as she was, and she could only hope that he would be willing to give her what they both needed.

"Please..." she started, and then hesitated. Even when she was feeling this horny, it seemed awkward and inappropriate to say something so crude. Somehow the situation seemed intense and intimate, not the kind of raw context she would associate with most of their previous fetish play, and there were some words that just didn't feel right.

"Hmm?"

"Please," she whimpered, and then grasped for an expression that might have fit the atmosphere a little better than a torrent of four-letter words. "Make love to me. I need you so much right now."

"Oh, the baby wants to be touched?" he asked, and then his fingers jumped up to rest on either side of her clit, slowly moving inwards but never quite touching. "Does that mean you're going to be good this time? Are you going to be a good girl for me?"

She wanted to promise that she would be a good girl. She wanted to please him so much right now, just to get that special touch. But she knew that as soon as she said those words, he would no longer be forced to torment her. And she didn't want to give up on the rest of the weekend so easily. She had to hold out as long as she could, but it was hard to choose between the possibility of satisfaction right now and drawing out this exquisite scene to the whole weekend. And she couldn't believe just how tempting it was; how quickly she would have given in if he had genuinely been trying to tame her. She wanted him now more than ever.