"How much more we talking?" I asked him as he sighed.

"I'm talking you'll be able to buy whatever you want to. Just please believe me. This isn't me setting you up or being weird. I honestly just wanna help," he spoke making me look at him confused.

"Why would you wanna help me? Ain't yo nigga Og? How do I know you not just setting me up toy come there so he can kill me?" I asked him as he shook his head.

"You saved my life Cévon and I now know that he is don't do the same. I haven't given you any reason not to trust me before so you can trust me now. He's abusive, manipulative, and controlling. I can't do it anymore," he told me as I felt myself sobering up.

"So you just gone go back to him?" I asked him as he nodded.

"I have to play it safe, but my friend will be watching me don't worry. I'll be in contact with you Cévon. Please just trust me on this. You'll get your money, but watch your back. Og is coming for you and the Russians know about it too. I don't think he's getting them involved, but please be careful. If I get all of the Yakuza involved it'll be a war. Stay safe and don't trust anyone, b it those in your close circle. You might want to bring your family to your place so you can be together. I'll see you in a few days," he spoke as I stood up walking over to him.

"Arvo...don't play with me," I spoke as he shook his head.

"I wouldn't. There are bruises on my body see? That man no longer loves me and has broken my heart. I'm taking things I to my own hand. He thinks I'm so weak, we'll he just fucked with the wrong one. I'll play my role, but hell be dealt with soon. Please just stay safe. You're the only person that's been nice to me since I've been here. You saved my life and I wanna return the favor," he spoke before turning to walk out of the door making me sigh. He left out and hopped into an all black car quickly pulling off from my house. I closed my door and locked it before sitting down on my couch.

What the fuck is going on?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I pulled up tot he trap and hopped out of the car going inside watching as people stared at me.

"What?!" I yelled at them making them turn around. I jogged up the stairs and made my way to his office to quickly barging in and looking at him. "Wheee Amy fucking money?"

"What money?" He asked me chuckling

"Stop playing with me my nigga. I want my money now! You owe me my nigga! I've done so much shit for you the least you could do is give me my fucking cash! You'll still have more than enough from this payout yet you wanna steal money from me. I promise you imma put a bullet in yo fucking head," I told him as he laughed at me.

"Do it. Then you really won't see yo money," he spoke yawning.

"You sure about that?" I asked him placing my hand on my gun.

"Cévon please! Don't shoot him. I'll give you my cut just don't hurt him please," Arvo spoke making me look over at him. Good ass actor.

"See that dumb one over there will give you his cut. Now get outta my office and don't come back here. Gimmie that fucking flag," he spoke making me take it off and set that bitch on fire with lighter.

"Fuck west side my nigga," I spoke walking out of the office and out to my car. I got in pulling off back to my house cause this was my brothers house before any of that other shit and I'll be damned if a nigga gone run me outta the last thing I have with my brother. I hope that nigga Arvo not lying, but it doesn't seem like it since the nigga didn't kill me once I got there. I guess...

I pulled up at my house and got out of my car walking inside after closing my door. It's fucking December now and cold as fuck. Fuck sitting in the car. I sat down on my couch dragging my hand down my face thinking about Cordell again. I miss that big soft ass nigga so much. He was dead ass like a gentle giant, but still could knock a nigga out when he needed to. The way he held me when I was doing anything because he acted like he just had to touch me. The way he kissed me and shit and talked to me.