Shortly before we reach the entrance, I see a girl screaming and running in our direction. Nic reacts instantly as well as me. We let us fall back in the group - the only advantage in having such a big family out of muscular giants - and get covered by their bodies.

"Call Spinster. That was too close." - I sign to Nic "'m gonna spank Dankworth' and MacQuoid's ass. They should just do this easy job!"

He nods and goes equal to me on his phone. Now we really look like very busy managers and unobtrusive is something else - I know - but at the moment we have bigger conquers to take care of.

"Worthyyyy ... du gjør en så god jobb. Du er virkelig verdt pengene dine..." (Worthyyyy ... you're doing such a good job. You're really worth your money ...) - I say sarcastically as soon as he answered my call.

"A- Thank-"

"Nei din drittsekk! Slutt å stå rundt og legge merke til halvparten av fansen vår! GJØR JOBBEN DIN, ELLER VIL JEG VISE DEG MED HENDENE HVA DET BETYR Å CHILLE! Personlig i min vakre kjeller. Hvordan høres dette ut for deg? Hugh?" (No, you asshole! Stop standing around not noticing half of our fans! DO YOUR DAMN JOB OR I'LL SHOW YOU WITH MY HANDS WHAT IT MEANS TO CHILL! Personally in my beautiful basement. How does that sound to you? Huh?) - I'm so furious at the moment. My anger level is at the highest. Mistakes are something normal, of course. But we are not without a reason the strongest mafia. I don't really care about the fan, more about the disregard of my request and the carelessness. It's something which can cost us his as well as other ones's lives.

I hear a slight chuckle in the background of the other line. "Quoid trenger du ikke le. Du er i samme trøbbel og bare heldig som ikke har noe passende navn for denne situasjonen som den andre karen." (Quoid, you don't have to laugh. You're in the same trouble as him and just lucky to have no fitting name for this situation like the other dude.) - I grit trough my teeth. "Ta opp til Spinster etter at denne jobben er utført." (Record to Spinster after this job is done.)

"Selvfølgelig, Donna." (Of course) - They answer together subdued. I can be serious, and you have to if you want to be respect in the age of fourteen. "Og vi beklager veldig. Det vil ikke skje igjen, vi lover." (And we're very sorry. It won't happen again, we promise.) - Dankworth adds.

"Jeg trenger ingen unnskyldninger. Endre oppførselen din snart, ellers er dere i virkelig trøbbel." (I don't need any apologizes. Change your behavior soon, or you two are in real trouble.) - I reply charmless. "Og ikke lov noe du ikke kan holde." (And don't promise anything you can't keep.)

With that, I end our call. They know there's nothing more to say. They caused trouble and must stand up for it now. Maybe some think now that I go too hard on them, but they are imposing, perfect trained men. Smart at the same time. Not for nothing do they belong to our best bodyguard team.

Close your eyes, Mercy. Deep breaths.

1

2

3

4

3

2

1

We don't need anger at the moment, especially if there is no possibility for working it out. Argh.

I lift my head again and turn my gaze instantly to Nic. "And?"