THE SEOUL MAFIA PART 21

Hey readers if you haven't read this story yet go through my page and enjoy reading here is part 21!! 🌷

Y/n ran towards him, sat on his lap and hugged him back, he warped his hands on her waist.. digging his face on her neck. The smell of her shower gel is soo good. The thing is she smells soo good.

Jungkook: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝, 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

Y/n laughs softly. She digged her face into his chest. Those abs he was shirtless those big biceps and those fucking tattoo's. She got butterflies in her stomach while seeing the view of him. She looked at with big pout.

He looked at her, rubbed her pout and gave her a soft peck.

Jungkook: What happen sweetheart?

Y/n: When will the hot Chocolate arrive?

Jungkook laughs at her sentence.

Jungkook: Aww! My Princess is hungry!!

She nods with a cute pout.

A sudden kock was in the door, jungkook got up and took his t-shirt and wore it and opend the door. The servant gave him the hot Chocolate and bow to them. He locked the door and turned around to y/n and smiled.

Y/n: Omg! Let's go.

Jungkook came near her , and kept the hot Chocolate near the table he took the soon and started feeding her.

Jungkook: tasty?

Y/n: Yessss!!!

Jungkook notice that the chocolate was on her lips. He made the plan inside his head and smirked.

Y/n: Will you not gonna eat?

Jungkook: 𝐈"𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐠𝐡 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐲 𝐥𝐢𝐩𝐬 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭.

When he said those words, y/n blushed her cheeks got red she looked away. And about to lick the chocolate on her lips but jungkook stopped her she flinched and looked at him

Jungkook: 𝐋𝐞𝐭 𝐦𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐲𝐨𝐮.

He Smirked and leaned a little through her lips she closed her eyes tightly. He came near her lips those heavy breaths of them was mixing. His lips came near her lips. He kissed her lips and licked those chocolate on her lips.

Jungkook: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐞 𝐠𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭. "𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬"

He broke the kiss and looked at her. She still closed her eyes no wonder what's going on while seeing her he bursted into laugh. She opened her eyes and looked at him.

Y/n: I-

She cutted by him

Jungkook put his index finger on her lips.

Jungkook: Sweetheart! Why you closed your eyes "still laughing"

Y/n: "scratching her neck"

Jungkook: "laughs"

Y/n looked at him and with him she bursted into laugh, she took the hot Chocolate cup from his hand and put aside. And sat on his lap.

Jungkook: "shocked" Sweetheart?

Y/n: What happen kookie. "Acting innocent"

Without any seconds she pulled his collar and smashed her lips into him.