THE SEOUL MAFIA PART 20

Hey readers! If you haven't read this story yet go through my page and enjoy reading here is part 20!! 🌷

He started caressing those tigh with his hands, her stomach was full of butterflies. It's feel soo good. She smiled, jungkook saw her smile and he smiled back. Jungkook was looking at her but suddenly y/n shouted loudly which made him flinched and look towards the direction he was driving!

A truck was coming from the high speed!

Y/n: 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊!!!!!!!!!!!

A truck was coming in high speed! But thank God in the right time jungkook turned the car in right side or else. The accident was about to happen.

He stopped the car, y/n's heart beat was beating faster, jungkook looked at her while breathing heavily.

Jungkook: Y/n!!!!

he screamed.

Y/n looked at him,her breathe hitched for a seconds, she put her hand on her chest and took a deep breath.

Jungkook: I'M SOO SORRY SWEETHEART!!

He said in gulit tone, he took all the blame on him, y/n nodded continuously as noo. Jungkook looked at her and held her hand. And started rubbing it.

Y/n: Jungkook! We are safe. It's okay.

Her breath wasn't normal yet, but she is scared what really happens a second ago. She thought that her life could be an end.

Jungkook: I'm sorry please princess!

He was repeating again and again making y/n emotional, she can see his eyes are full in fear the panic strike on the face, when he suddenly pulled her into an tight and adorable hug.

Y/n: It's okayy kookie.. don't blame yourself kookie.

She started rubbing his back, making him clam down.

𝐣𝐮𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐧𝐨𝐝𝐬

Jungkook broke the hug, and 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡 𝐦𝐚𝐝𝐞 𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐦 𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧 till now everything was going okay, he started the engine and drive through the mansion.

Jungkook: sweetheart you know what!

She nods.

Jungkook: You are making me falling in love with you more deeply, what kind of magic is this 𝐒𝐰𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭?

She looked at him, a huge smile occurred on her face. She took an deep breath and replied.

Y/n: 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐋 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐒 𝐀𝐁𝐋𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐀𝐖𝐀𝐊𝐄𝐍 𝐘𝐎𝐔𝐑 𝐒𝐎𝐔𝐋.

He smiled. His heart beat was beating faster he is in love with her soo much deeply. That he don't wanna lose her if everyone touches her he could burn that person hand just to save her.

Jungkook: Do you wanna dance in this rain?

He said with a soft voice.

She looked at him and said . "𝐘𝐄𝐒𝐒 𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐈𝐄" in excited tone, he knows that she love to dance in rain soo he stopped the car and opened the door for her. She step out from the car.

Y/n: Gorgeous!!

Jungkook: 𝐉𝐔𝐒𝐓 𝐋𝐈𝐊𝐄 𝐘𝐎𝐔!

She giggled in his sentence, he stand near by the car watching her playing with water drenching in rain her little cute giggles her smile her cute pout making him melting and weak.

THE SEOUL MAFIA √जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें