THE SEOUL MAFIA PART 12

Hey readers! If you haven't read this story yet go through my page and enjoy reading here is part 12! 🌷

(MEANWHILE Y/N STALKER)

???: Y/n just for some more days. And you're dead.

Jungkook: y/n, you're discharging by tomorrow you aren't look happy?

Y/n: "sigh" umm I'm happy jungkook, I'm just little sad..

Jungkook: Sad? Why, what are you hiding from me? "Frowns"

Y/n: You ain't telling me the suprise kookie. "Giggles"

Jungkook: Aishh princess I was scared "sigh"

Y/n: "laughs" Soo what's are the plans for future kookie?

Jungkook: "Smirk" Let me tell you, we gonna marry each other one day , we will have kids we will be the happiest couple with our cool kids. I'll give u the every happiness in the whole world! I'll never make you cry, I'll always obey your words. If I'm going on wrong path slap me , shoot me but atleast guide me. "Smiles"

Y/n: "smiles" You will be the great husband, and father.

Jungkook: And you will be the coolest mom and Beautiful wife "smiles"

( He caressed her cheeks with his soft hands , she hold her hands tightly)

Y/n: Do i talk alot?

Jungkook: No i love listening your voice princess trust me this the beautiful voice i ever heard by a beautiful soul.

Y/n: "sobbing"

Jungkook: D-did i made you cry princess? "Glup"

Y/n: N-no y-you d-didn't i-i just got emotional for some seconds.

(While having some precious conversation, taehyung called jungkook for some reasons. Y/n was soo curious..her curiosity level was going up soo she decided to hear every conversation with them)

Taehyung: Hey man! Come here.

Jungkook: What's wrong now? "Frowns"

(Hey got up from the seat with frustration mood, he was kinda angry)

Taehyung: Stop! Jungkook you know what's going right now, everything is not over yet those fucking two bastard's still wants y/n's life.

Jungkook: Soo do you think they can take her life that easily When I'm standing right infront of her, if I'm with her no one dare to touch her with their bare hands no matter who the fuck they are, even it's my own family i don't give a fuck. And about those fucking slut, I'm gonna break their heads.."poking his tongue" tell me their names, im gonna end the story right away.

(Y/N POV)

I try to mange to get up from the bed, it was painful yet, but i need to know the conversation i know it's not good to hear someone's conversation but something is wrong. With taehyung and jungkook. I got up from the bed and walk towards them. I heard some soft whispering about me what's going between there conversation. While hearing those conversations my eyes got widened.

(Y/N POV END)

Taehyung: Take down the names , y/n stalker is Kim Jennie "glup" and Kai's brother name is Hyunjin.

Jungkook: "poking his tongue" Let's end the game i need there information right away.

Taehyung: Okay I'll give you after sometime jimin is in call right now..

Jungkook: With whom?

Taehyung: Mr Jackson he's taking some information about Hyunjin and Jennie.

Jungkook: "Smirk" Such a whore they are. "Laughs"