THE SEOUL MAFIA PART 18

Hey readers! If you haven't read this story yet go through my page and enjoy reading here is part 18!! 🌷

( 𝐎𝐍 𝐎𝐓𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄)

Y/n and her friends were gossiping and laughing suddenly she heard a unfamiliar voice making her turned around. She looked confused and looked at her.

???: 𝐇𝐢𝐢?

Y/n: H-hey?

???: 𝐈𝐌 𝐊𝐈𝐌 𝐉𝐄𝐍𝐍𝐈𝐄!

Y/n looked at her from head to toe while confusing, she smiled at her and spoke.

Y/n: 𝐈'𝐦 𝐤𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐲/𝐧. "𝐒𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐬"

Jennie smiled innocently.. she sat beside y/n and said "𝐍𝐢𝐜𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞𝐞𝐭 𝐲𝐨𝐮" 𝐣𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐬𝐚𝐢𝐝...

Y/n: Are you new in University?

Jennie nodded with a gummy smile on her face, while seeing gummy smile y/n smiles but she didn't know that inside of Jennie there is a devil is still sleeping and gonna wake at anytime to finished her.

(Jennie in her mind) : Y/n, what a fate of yours. You will get killed by my hands.

Y/n: Heyy Jennie! Come sit with us. "Smiles"

( 𝐎𝐍 𝐉𝐔𝐍𝐆𝐊𝐎𝐎𝐊'𝐒 𝐒𝐈𝐃𝐄)

Jungkook: You can't even touch her things , without my permission Hwang Hyunjin soo how can you touch her?

Hyunjin: "grins his teeth" i may never, but I'll make sure to sue you.

Jungkook: "laughs" Having a impossible dreams may caused you in wonderland wake up to reality.

Hyunjin: jungkook "showing his fingers" 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐒𝐔𝐄 𝐇𝐄𝐑.

Jungkook bursted into him and held his shirt collar, and spoke in deep voice "𝐇𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐠 𝐡𝐲𝐮𝐧𝐣𝐢𝐧 𝐝𝐨𝐧𝐭 𝐟𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐨 𝐡𝐢𝐠𝐡 𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐦𝐚𝐲 𝐝𝐢𝐞 𝐛𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐫 𝐛𝐞𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭" Jungkook laughs and removed his hand harshly from his collar.

Hyunjin: How dare you to touch me?

Hyunjin pushed him, jungkook stumbled back due to shock he bursted into angry and throwed him harshly.

Jungkook: 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐭 𝐮𝐩! 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐢𝐭𝐜𝐡 𝐠𝐨 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞𝐥𝐟.

Hyunjin poke his tongue and made a disgust face and point at him.

Hyunjin: 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐛𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫, 𝐛𝐞𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐧𝐢𝐜𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞.

Jungkook: You don't deserve that. Bitch

Hyunjin made his poker face and left out the office.

Jungkook gave a death stare to him, making him angry af.

(𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯)

Hyunjin sat on the car and slammed the car door harshly making his teammates flinched. His teammates sigh, they can seeing that Hyunjin was Boling in Angry he clenched his hand tightly and puched the car window harshly. The whole glass was broken somewhere stuck on his hands making his teammates scared af. His knuckles were bleeding continuously.

( 𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫 𝐩𝐨𝐯 𝐞𝐧𝐝)

???: S-sir your hand is bleeding. "He said with a fear on his face"