THE SEOUL MAFIA PART 3

Hey everyone welcom back to part 3 if you haven't read part 2 go and read this is continuation of part 2!! Keep reading and enjoy 🌷

Hazel: "laughs" she's a stranger for ur kind information what if she is a Mafia or else enemy?

Jungkook: enemies aren't that gorgeous right? "Chuckled"

Hazel: So Do do u think I'm an ugly bitch?

Jungkook: Yess better accpet that or cry "yells"

Mr Jeon: Jungkook sweetheart, are you in love with that random girl?

Mrs Jeon: JEON JUNGKOOK if that is yess I'm not gonna accpet her..

Hazel: "smirk" Do whatever you want Jeon but you will be mine.

Jungkook: Not even ur dreams, shit happens , i mean look at your face "laughs"

Mrs Dair: Be in your limits

Jungkook:. Say this to your daughter, to be in limits I'm not in her limited list. "Cold voice"

Jungkook: Dont disturb us "Chuckled"

Hazel: Us? Woahhh she's not your wife "glaze to jungkook" 

Jungkook: "glaze at hazel" Make something special for her she need fucking something to eat "shout"

Hazel: "fliched" I'm not ur servant make by yourself

Jungkook: I'm giving you 30mins make or else be dead..

(Without any hesitation she started working in kitchen no one can stop her because it was jungkook commands if he is ordering something to you without any questions and hesitation you have to do or else shot death on spot)

Mrs Dair: "sobbing" ohh my my i thought my daughter will be living like a queen but reality is something else.

Mrs Jeon: I'm so sorry Mrs Dair it's my mistake

Mr Jeon: Yes we're soo sorry Mrs Dair for his mannerless behaviour

Hazel: Ouchhh "hissing"

Mrs Dair: Shoot what happen hazel?

Hazel: Ouch! Mom i burned my hand "hissing"

Mrs Dair: Please bring the first aid. 

Gurad's: Yess ma'am

( The guard's brought the first aid and Mrs Dair started applying antiseptic on the burning area)

Mrs Jeon: it's paining alot? Hazel

Hazel: Yess aunty it is.

Mrs Jeon: Sweetheart don't call me aunty I'm your mom "smiles"

Mrs Dair: I'll make something to eat.

(Jungkook sat on chair and saw the overdramatic people's doing overreacted and started evil laugh)

Jungkook: Continue this show I'm enjoying alot "cold voice"

Hazel: "crying" Jungkook you don't know how to respect someone stop this shit please you never gonna know the pain behind me..

Jungkook: Behind "you" waohh interesting but I'm not interested to know you're pain.

Mrs Jeon: Enough Jeon enough "yells"

Jungkook: ANYWAYS i don't care what you say I'm at my bedroom i need some coffee and for her i need a good and tasty dinner she will sleep at my bed and hazel you can sleep at guestroom " yells"

Mrs Dair: Wait why will hazel sleep at guestroom when she have your bed?

Jungkook: She don't have my permission to sleep on bed .. "shout"