chapter 9

Kuch baath toh hain aapki baaton mein
Joh baath yaha tak ja pohanchi
Hum dill se gaye
Dill aap par gaya
Aur baath khuda tak jaha pohanchi.....

Wedding without drama.

Its Always incomplete for there is some out there to create a drama and the reason is never very valid.

Mostly they are the close people of family yet they create drama and cause a rift,and sometime its the fun part to watch.

That Spice and tanginess that arguments or tiff brings to the gathering and then laughing reminding about that. Its all just for a moment to get through the wedding season I think.

Sometime the thing get stretch and massive which is sort of scary but that also fades away till next one and new drama begins the cycle of drama in wedding.

Something similer was also happening here. All the elders were seated with the qazi sahab reciting the nikkah cermony with no one happy except the bride groom with some cousins.

Other Cousins were stressed about the war that was about to begin in an hour.

The nikkah was completed the bride and groom sighed in relief for they were good to go freely from the burden of hide and seek.

Enah was seated beside the bride as if warning everyone not create any further problem and blessing the couple to always stay happy and stay away from the People with negativity try to not take things on heart and always keep the Communication the key not the arguments. Just the typical advices for bride.

Once everything was done and the meal was set on table. The Ladies and men went to take thier respective seats all ready to savour the food and the drama to begin  as well.

"Enah you should try this. I ordered them to cook this only gor you-" Zameera hesitantly passed  a bowl  to enah who glanced her,the bowl than back to her.

"I prefer my usual."Zameera Looked the Plate than enah who was busy in her phone.

"You use to cry to for this remember." Enah inahled sharply zameera smiled Remembering the old memory.

"Firstly I use to! its all past now and no I don't remember." Came her Curt reply busy in her phone yet.

"Bache try toh karlo she especially asked-" Zameen tried to persue her but she slammed  the phone on table turning to zameen.

"Please donot order around my girls they know what should be made for me and for you all." She held herself from snapping at them but the words came more Harsh.

"Enah try-"

"You people try this and everything I don't eat these all.Serve everyone but me." Pinching the bridge of her Nose she  said in low Voice.

"But i-"zameera really wanted the kid to try it but enah clearly was not intrested

"Its Okay khala please Paas me that I will have that." Saif tried to cool down the air but failed.

"Yeah wese bhi dono ki pasand hamesha se same rahi hain. He also love that and they both use to cry for that remember? " Zameen chuckle zameera join but saif recieve a sharp look from enah

"How can I forget they both were my best kids." Everyone smiled with zameera but enah was just holding on her self to not snap at all of them today.

"Haan yeh acha hain hum toh kisi ke kuch hain hi nahi hai na."

"Haan!"Alishba gasped at the reply and everyone laughed,the table was filled with love and mirth again but enah sat silently

"Enah How about this?" Zameera passed her some biryani but enah rolled her eyes.