chapter 1

The king is the woman.......

Life can always be happy if only we try to live it.

But times where we can just sigh and let every thing fall apart in front of our eyes.

What could more break a man than letting his wife go away along their children.

A woman who he cherished walked away like they never loved each other or had any moment together.

"Ammi!!" Releasing a breath of relief woman walked to her bathroom to start her day.

Rooms are the dorm of emotion and only the walls knows how she wakes up every morning saying the same thing

Having done with morning chorus she walked out to see her whole empire shining just like her eyes.

"Keitha....." She called a name and women walked graciously demanding a look from everyone.

"Enah it's all done the girls are here." The woman reports while they walk out.

"Good, order liyana to look after their every movement and develop them. Am I clear." 

"Yes, shall I accompany you."

"No another shipments are arriving look for them I will be home by nine."

And that way enah who alhenah drove out eyeing every corner of her own world zuiveren.

Zuiveren, an empire build by alheneh has everything a person could need. An empire which no one could enter but only a needy one.

That's what alheneh was,a needy person now she need nothing but grace and power and she earned it all just through her hardwork.

Now no one could eye her without fear in them.

She was a timid girl back then but now everyone gets timid and fear her. That's how her life had turned now.

*********

"Ammmmi!!!" A woman sigh and walked to room where a girl yelled loud.

"Kya hain!" Woman asked.

"Can't we really go out it really need a air to breath." The woman sigh and walked back to her work.

"Afsah, look at her where she got so much of energy in morning."

Afsah shrugged and settled the table for breakfast with everyone gathering for morning meal.

"Samreen, when is your son return back it's been ages."

"He will here by tonight inshallah."

"Haan hope so."

"Why so special food in morning? "

"Just wanted to treat you all."Afsah said with hidden pain in her smile.

Everyone joined and started their meal. Everyone on table waiting for firzah to start the pleading drama.

"Bhai say ammi to allow us go for a party tonight I want to go."

"What party fizah?"

"It's this huge event on occasion of-"fizah couldn't complete the sentence when her mother glared her

"No need sit back home fizah."she said in a stern voice