chapter 7

Mohabbat kya hoti usse pochu jisne
Dill tutne ke baad bhi intezaar kiya hain...

The brunch was set, that massive table with almost 30 chairs and 20 main courses everything was just on Point.

Even the drama. The conversation which had to be normal just turned into a heated taunts and lots of glares. This was all marked with the an ear bleeding high volume song that to very loud music.

Everyone turned to See who it is only to witness one of the man from past coming in life. It was Okay with enah and everyone but they were two people who loaths the idea of seeing this brunch and the man.

Zameen, the old Lost love of zameera khala and  the one who had once worked since he was a young with zorawar who was father of Alhenah. They all have a long past alltogether. It was hard to solve it but Alhenah was firmly stubborn to clear the name afsah from zorawar. It was something zorawar died and it was the last wish of him.

Enah felt her vision blur seeing zameen infront of her after almost a decade. She looked away trying bat the tears back.

"Enah how is the party going?" Zameen asked walking towards them.

"You just save one life uncle." Zameen laughed heartly patting enah's back before Greeting everyone on table.

"You all Are just as same as I left you all huh? Are you girls not Looking after yourselves."

"Oh we are Doing much better uncle and I am so glad to See you back now we don't have to bear shah and kerim. I am relieved uncle. Welcome back." Raina rushed to zameen in glee who patted her head with Fatherly love.

"Okay Okay I know you are just over the moon but relax even I am glad to See you all I just missed you all. How is the work and everything."

"We will discuss that in the evening uncle but for now sit and have something. Its a Special brunch." Enah stated and zameen nodded when she winked.

"Oh say me you all killed a hope of enemy again, I am so proud you girls keep the work High." Raina and leena covered thier laugh while keitha laughed her heart.

"Well, that also true but for now meet samir, liyana's to be husband. Samir this zameen uncle on of our best person."

"Oh so I am here for a Wedding now that's Great and exciting. Welcome to the family kiddo. I can See some problem as well." He whispered to kerim who chuckle before saying everything to him in low Voice.

"That was the drama worth watch why did I missed it man. Anyway I wanted to say is-"

"Uncle! How about you rest for a while you room is settled in guest house saif and shah will help you."enah said only to get angery glares.

"He will stay in guest house?" Laila asked and enah just nodded

"Yes he always stay there."keitha confirmed

"But he never visited zuiveren its his First Time here after sir's death."keitha informed like she did not just blew an arrow of love to zameera. Keitha smirked knowing How her words had been worked on her heart

"Okay now that its decided that they will have a Wedding so why not exchang the rings." Daadi asked and everyone nodded

"We don't have one." Afsah wanted to delay it all and enah knew this so she just played her one card.

"Our raina is always ready she have already got two couple rings so its sorted now Shall we?" Enah said and now everyone were relieved to See something beautifull happening.

Bismillah and they all gathered around. Fizah was behind samir while shah was with liyana they both holding the respective rings.

Fizah glanced him and felt her heart Skip a beat on seeing him in some different shade of black. While shah had to keep his eyes to himself for fizah took his breath away with that beauty of her and dress she had was something that made fizah look more ethral.