chapter 8

Yeh mohabbat bhi ek ibaadat hai
Aur ye ibaadat bhi ek mohabbat hai

The day arrived people were excited for another event happening in zuiveren. But of all zameen and zameera were the happiest. Although zameera did not said a word but everyone sensed her excitement and sparkle in eyes.the air in zuiveren was fresh, hustling of People and designers working from one place to other.

Zameera knew she was being hopeless sick lover again but she just wanted her happiness. She wished and cried for zameen everyday since five years and now she could not just ignore him when he is in front of her eyes.

The designer were present with every elite and classy sarees of town for the woman while men had to wait for thiers.

Everyone picked thier saree in glee all happy with these saree theme it was just something different from all other ball parties.

Shah was sent to get everyone's order but freezed on seeing that laugh and glee on fizah. He just stared her in admiration rooted to his place.

He felt his heart stop when she turned to him and thier eyes locked. He offered her a smile to which she Looked away. The blush evident on her face.

The day was turning to night And people were arriving zameen was already in ball room receiving th guest and the chaos begins in the house,everyone were rushing from here and there with cloths or Makeup or shoes just like any other desi home.

The Ladies of zuiveren were atlast set and reached the ball room which was at the outskirt of zuiveren.

It was a whole new place with its own ball room, out door place, indoor was decorated with more lights and chandeliers were on the top illuminating the hall which was cold enough to not hype the temprature when alhenah walks in Looking all beauty in her self. She roamed her eyes around nodding at the place it was just like wanted.

Every head was turned towarde her as she slowly stood beside shah kerim and her safi. He was glaring the men. Before cover and blocked thier vision. Kerim held back his laughter when few groans and grunts reached his ears.

"I know you are ethral but why attract men meri jaan." He gritted roaming his eyes around.

"That's thier problem." Enah shrugged to earn a glare from him.

Shah chuckle when they both started another battle thier and roamed his vision around for his Lady who was yet honour his eyes with her presence.

Like another wish he recieved a text from her asking to come to home and he just rushed there.

On reaching he saw her waiting for-

"You came. Shukar I thought you won't come sit." She dragged him to a nearby bench who was confused.

"We should be there." He replied in low gentle Voice.

"As if its for us. I AM Okay here."

"Were you not excited about...?" He narrowed his eyes fizah sighed.

"Now I AM not shah."

"Any reason."

"I am...... Thier is someone I don't want to be infront of me." Fizah uttered slowly and shah nodded as if he knew what the problem was.

"Enah is not that cruel you know."

"Well, ammi and enah are breathing the same Air inside there will be huge dama in."they both chuckle

"So that's the reason......" Shah said Looking down to his shoes fizah sighed rubbing her hands together and held his hand slowly

"No.... Actually I wanted to say something." Shah nodded and turned to See her who was a nervous wreck