High Elf (Part 2)

Start from the beginning

Bell: A-A-Alise. *this is kinda embarrassing*

Alise: That's better! Now this is one of the best spots in Orario if you want to get a delicious meal!!

Bell: Woah!

Alise: Its called the Hostess of Fertility. Its ran by a former member of the Freya Familia, so don't go causing trouble while your inside!

Bell: What happens if you do?

Alise: *Scared face*. Bad bad things will happen to you. *shivers*

Present

Alise: I figured it out!!. I know where he went!!!

Ryu: Alise, now is not the time for your jokes.

Alise: Its not like that Ryu, I really know where he could've gone!

Ryu: Just to humor you. How do you know Alise?

Alise: Ehehehehe. For you see I the wonderful Alise-

Riveria: Alise, please get to the point!.

Ryu: *sighs*

Alise: Sorry sorry. So when I was escorting him to the guild I showed him some spots in Orario that he could visit in the future. One of those spots is the Hostess of Fertility!.

Riveria: So you think he went there?

Alise: Probably.

Ryu: Its worth checking out at least!

Riveria: You're right, lets go!.

Everyone: Yes!

----------------------------------------------------

Hostess of Fertility

Bell: Amazing!!!. Alise was right!. This place has one of the best food I have ever tasted!!!

???: I hope your enjoying the food dear customer.

Bell: Yes!, the food here is really great!

???: That's good to hear!. Say, I haven't seen you anywhere in the city before, are you new here?

Bell: Ah yeah I just got here this morning!.

???: Well then dear customer allow me to introduce myself. My name is Syr Flova.

Bell: Nice to meet you Ms. Syr my name is Bell.

Syr: Well then Bell is it safe to assume that you will be visiting us again?

Bell: Definitely. The food here is so Great!. Honestly I was a bit scared to go here at first because I heard the owner of this place is scary.

Syr: Oh you mea-

???: Who are you calling "scary" kid!

Bell: !!!!

???: The names Mia kid. Though the waitresses call me Mama Mia.

Bell: *Scared* Im sorry I didn't mean anything by it.

Mia: *Laughs* Im just kidding kid. I heard you compliment my food earlier, that's enough for you to be in my good graces!.

Bell: The food from where Im from is always similar to each other this is the first time I've tasted food like this, and its really good!.

Mia: *Laughs* Well Im glad that you like it!. Syr stop just standing there and get back to work!!

Syr: Yes Mama Mia!. See you again soon Bell.

Bell: Ah goodbye. I guess I should finish this food soon. *Continues eating*