⁰⁶ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀
«──────────────────────»

𝗥𝘂𝗹𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀«──────────────────────»

⏮ ◼ ⏭

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗐𝖾𝗇𝗍 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗂𝖾𝖽 𝗆𝗒 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗌!

𝖯𝗋𝖾𝗉𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿!

3rd POV

It was the next day as the freshmen were up and all prepared, heading to Heartslabyul accompanied by Cater who picked them up from Ramshackle in the morning.

They found themselves arriving in the dorm before the party had even started. Seeing as there was still quite some time left, Ace decided to put his plan in motion.

"I'm gonna get the tart to the dorm leader and apologize..." But as he was about to leave, an oddly familiar figure came into their visions.

"Yo! You're here. I've been waiting for me."

The freshmen had a lost look on their faces when they saw another Cater calling out to them―the only difference was that this one was wearing his PE uniform. They rubbed their eyes, thinking they were hallucinating but to their shock, he was still there.

"I'm back. Sorry for the wait, me." The Cater that accompanied them greeted his other self.

The first years yelped in surprise. "There are two Diamonds!?" Deuce stammered.

"You have a twin!?" Ace asked, pointing at the two back and forth.

"Nope, I'm the only brother." School Cater shook his head with a smile. "This is my Unique Magic, "Split Card". I can use magic to make clones of myself." He revealed.

"So this is why we couldn't beat you no matter how many times we took you down..." Deuce sighed, acknowledging the tactic.

"Welcome back~" Another Cater with a lab coat approached them.

"I've had it rough!" Then another came with the ceremony robe as he sighed in frustration. "You guys are so late."

"Wah! There's more!" Ace yelped.

"By the way, I'm the real Cater." PE Cater waved his hand, letting out a small chuckle. "The more copies I make, the harder it gets and I can't keep it up for a long time." He told them.

"Anyways, it's off with our heads if we're late. I don't have enough hands so lend me yours." Cater got back on track with his tasks. He turned to his underclassmen with a pleading look. With a compromise, he said, "I'll take you right to Riddle once we're done."

"More painting roses red?" Grim deadpanned.

Ace threw a slight glare at his upperclassman. "You're really full of yourself!"