ᵉⁿᵈ 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮, 𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐭 𝐈

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝘆
«──────────────────────»

𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝘆«──────────────────────»

⏮ ◼ ⏭

𝖶𝖾𝗅𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖶𝗈𝗇𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗅𝖺𝗇𝖽,

𝖶𝖾 𝗁𝗈𝗉𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖾𝗇𝗃𝗈𝗒 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝖺𝗒.

𝖥𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝖿𝗋𝖾𝖾 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋𝗌𝖾𝗅𝖿.

𝖶𝖾 𝗉𝗋𝗈𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗐𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗇'𝗍 𝖽𝖾𝖼𝖾𝗂𝗏𝖾.

𝖮𝗁, 𝗈𝗇𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗋𝗎𝗅𝖾 𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾...

𝖫𝖾𝖺𝗏𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗉𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇.

3rd POV

"What!? You really went to the Dwarf's Mine to find a magic crystal!?"

"Huh?"

The group had made it back into the school, and coincidentally, they came across Crowley right as they went through the Mirror Chamber. Seeing what they had in hand, he was beyond surprised that they actually went through with it.

"I really didn't think..." Crowley trailed off, still in disbelief. "You'd not only go but then come back with the crystal in hand. I quietly completed the paperwork for your expulsion."

The boys had their jaws hung wide open. They couldn't believe what they were hearing after all they've been through.

"Did you get it by yourselves?" Crowley asked.

"I was with them!" Grim stated boastfully.

Crowley wasn't sure how he didn't notice him, but when he did, he gasped. "You're the monster that ran amuck during the entrance ceremony! I threw you out! What are you doing here!?" He asked, pointing at Grim.

"Hmph! The only reason they found it in that pitch-black cave is all because of my awesome fire!" Grim huffed in annoyance with arms crossed. "They couldn't even beat the crazy beast in there! Be grateful!"

Now that threw Crowley off. "Beast?" He asked with curiosity.

"There was a monster there!" Ace told him. "It was super gross and crazy strong! It was awful!"