⁰¹ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀
«──────────────────────»

𝗜𝘁'𝘀 𝗡𝗼𝘁 𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗥𝗼𝘀𝗲𝘀«──────────────────────»

⏮ ◼ ⏭

𝖢𝗎𝗋𝗍𝗌𝗒 𝗐𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖾 𝗒𝗈𝗎'𝗋𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀.

𝖨𝗍 𝗌𝖺𝗏𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾.

3rd POV

Why paint the white roses red?

The Queen loves red. If she sees white, she'll have our heads!!

Yuu's eyebrows furrowed in his sleep. His eyes soon fluttered open as he woke from his slumber. He rubbed his eyes sleepily and noticed that it was still dark outside.

"What the hell was that...?" Yuu mumbled croakily.

bang! bang! bang!

Yuu raised his eyebrows when he heard the loud banging─seemingly coming from the front door.

"Hmm... Hey, you. Sounds like we have a late night visitor." Grim groggily said as he too woke up from the sound. "What? Is it those ghosts again?"

Grim recalled his first encounter with the ghosts that resided in the dorm. He wasn't warned by Yuu beforehand, and so when they arrived... let's just say Grim didn't look too thrilled about them.

But putting that aside, they reluctantly got up and went to the front door.

BANG! BANG! BANG!

As the banging got worse, so was their mood. "Who the hell would come over this late?" Yuu grumbled under his breath.

Just as they got to the door, the banging stopped. A voice spoke up from the other side. "...It's me. Ace. Let me in."

Yuu shared a glance with Grim. He gave a sigh before finally opening the door.

"Ace? What're you doing this late... Gah! You have a collar!!" Grim yelped in surprise, not expecting it at all.

Ace stood by the door, looking all pissed. "I'm never going back to Heartslabyul. Starting today, I'm joining your dorm!"

"...The fuck?"

"Come again!?"

⋆.ೃ࿔*:・

They let Ace in and settled in the lounge area to talk about what happened to him.

Grim gasped in recognition. "That's the same collar that red-haired upperclassman put on me during the entrance ceremony!"

"Ahh... Riddle Rosehearts." Yuu recalled the name.