⁰³ 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐛𝐛𝐢𝐭 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐞

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹
«──────────────────────»

𝗕𝗲𝗹𝗹𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗹𝗹«──────────────────────»

⏮ ◼ ⏭

𝖡𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾, 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝖽𝖺𝗋𝖾𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝗀𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗉 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝗈𝗋𝗇

𝖲𝗁𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝖼𝗋𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗋𝗈𝗌𝖾

3rd POV

"Great going, Ace..."

Fear took over Ace as he came face-to-face with the very source of his ranting─and boy, did he regret it. His friends could only hope for the best for him.

Riddle stood there by their table, staring down at Ace with those cold, stern eyes of his with arms crossed. He wasn't amused in the slightest.

"Oh my, Riddle. You're super crazy cute today~" Cater spoke up, trying to ease the situation.

But other than that, Cater seemed to have slightly shifted his body forward, attempting to hide Eve out of the dorm leader's sight─with Eve, who also clutched their hood tightly, looking away.

Luckily, it seemed to have worked. "Hmph. Cater." Riddle's eyes were fixed on the ginger. "If you talk too much, it's going to cost you your head." He warned as Cater sweatdropped.

"Hey now, gimme a break!" Cater chuckled nervously as he stepped down.

"Fgna! This is the guy that put that weird collar on me during the entrance ceremony!" Grim blurted out, hiding himself behind Yuu, making Riddle face them.

Yuu stilled, knowing Grim fucked them up. '...Shit.'

"You're the freshmen that caused all the fuss of expulsion yesterday." Riddle said as he glared daggers at them. "Will you knock it off, calling someone's Unique Magic a "weird collar"." He commented, looking at Grim angered.

Riddle let out a huff. "For goodness sake. The headmaster is soft. If you forgive rule breakers, the whole system will collapse." He remarked with annoyance. "All you have to do is cut the head off of those who don't follow the rules."

That gave them goosebumps─Yuu rubbing the back of his neck instinctively.

"The things coming out of his mouth don't suit his looks..." Ace quietly whispered.

"The headmaster appears to have forgiven you, but make no mistake, the next time it happens, I will not." Riddle gave them a strict warning.

Not reading the situation at all, Ace decided that it was time for his awaited apology. "...By the way, dorm leader, is there a way... You could say, remove this collar?"

The others held back the urge to facepalm at their friend's stupidity.

"I was going to if you had learned your lesson but, The way you were talking shows you haven't at all." It only resulted in Riddle narrowing his eyes more at him. "Keep it a while longer. Don't worry, as first years you'll only be learning fundamentals, not actually using magic. You also won't be able to make a scene like yesterday, isn't that great?" He said, making Ace's smile drop completely.