"It's easy then." I add nonchalantly.

She suspects me with narrow eyes, a frown on her face.

"How?" Kiraz brings herself to ask, trying hard to hide interest.

I sip the latte, the sweetness irking me. I don't have a liking for sweet things.

I cock a cool brow at her. "By loving me."

Her frown deepens, her eyes blinks in puzzlement.

"Loving can never kill someone." She points her forefinger at me, dismissing me.

"Oh, it can. Love takes your breath, your peace, your strength, your thoughts, your bravery, your every element." I pause, lifting my eyes away from her. Now, at the dark clouds, then starting,"It kills the old you. Just to let a new you reborn, within yourself."

I catch her doe eye, which takes in my words and contemplates each letter.

"Rubbish!" She mumbles. I laugh at her flustered self, which bits the red lips again and again. Indicating the effect of my poetry upon her.

I still have a long way to go.

Kiraz finishes her coffee, then looks at me exquisitely, with sharpness in her eyes. Not to forget hate.

"Clear this mess." Her voice helds sheer desperation.

"Okay, so you will introduce me to your parents. We will make a story. That we like eachother and looks forward to spend our life together. I will call mom and dad, to make this look more sincere and serious."

"How many lies I have to tell, to cover up another one. Our relation is just based upon lie. At each moment I just doubt it's lifespan." She says, a tear leaving her eyes. I raise my hand to wipe it.

"And I trust myself to tame this wild relation of us." I trace my thumb on her lower jaw. She swats my touch.

"Let's go. I am getting late." She unobtrusively rise and move out of the cafe.

The night turned into a new morning. Another moon overtook the sky, then stepping down to let sun rule it.

Like that two more days passed.

At fourth night, my phone pins with a message.

Tomorrow at my house at 12pm.

The message was from Kiraz. After being vanished for near four days, ignoring my calls and text messages, she gives me an invitation to her house. That to a text one.

So to impress my in-laws, I reach straight at her house. My hand carrying a bouquet of white lily and a chocolate box. I ring the bell of her house, whilst taking of my sunglasses.

This meeting can either go down to worst or can turn out to be good. I restrain myself from considering it any best. Because I hardly doubt it going to be any good.

The door opens and a tall lean figure welcomes me. His face unfamiliar yet familiar with features with Kiraz. I understood him as her brother. He nod at me, his lips pulled in a straight line.

I clench my jaw, trying hard not to knock my brother-in-law, for his cockiness. I hate if someone don't acknowledges me.

"Welcome." He steps aside, letting the door ajar, for me to me. I step inside not before flexing my body and unapologetically towering my height on him. He cowers back, his straight shoulder slogging.

I smirk at his nervous body.

"Shivam what is taking you so long?" A man in his late sixties, flung from the adjacent room, which I take it as sitting room. He stops when his eyes falls on me.