on my way baby

~ in the car ~
I opened my eyes and realized I fell asleep during the drive. I looked out of my window and it looked very nice, you could see the mountains in the distance. "Mom how long until we get there?" I asked while I rubbed in my eye. "1 hour left honey, we're almost there!". Finally, we've been driving for decades now.

A bit later we were driving in the mountains and we had such a good view. Of course I had to make an Instagram story about this amazing view.
I closed my eyes again hoping I would fall asleep again so we would be there faster. And yes, I fell asleep. When i opened my eyes I could see my dad looking behind him because he was parking the car. "Finally we're here!" I yelled. I took my bags out of the trunk and walked to our little house. It was just a little town with all kinds of houses but then for vacation, so cute! My mom opened the door with the keys and I immediately explored our little house. A bit later I took my bags out of the living room to put them in my bedroom. It was super hot outside so I searched for my bathing suit and put it on immediately. I heard there was a big ass pool within a 1 min walk from our house so I walked to the pool to take a swim.

Q: who do you think is at the swimming pool?