I tought i recognized you from something..

As I  walked back to our house I was thinking what I should put on tonight. A dress or is that too much maybe? When I was at my house I told everything to my mom and she was really happy that I found a friend, she said it was okay if I go but I have to be back at 12 PM. I took my clothes to the bathroom so that if I come out of the shower i can put them on immediately. I turned on the shower and waited till it gets warm, when it was a good temperature I stepped under the shower and washed everything so that I would smell good. When I washed everything I turned off the shower and took my towel to dry myself, ofc I needed 2: one for my hair and one for my body. I put the towel around me and did some make-up.

When i was done with my make-up, hair and outfit I got 10 more minutes till 8PM

I really loved how I looked and I hope he would love it to!

at 7:55 PM I walked to their place because it was a 2 min walk and I didn't wanted to be late

at 7:55 PM I walked to their place because it was a 2 min walk and I didn't wanted to be late. When I got their I saw Wanna sitting in their little front yard. "Hi Wanna!" He looked up from his phone and smiled. "You look amazing Y/N, the dress is super nice I love black!" "Nawh thanks Wanna" Wanna looked really good to. He was wearing light blue short jogging pants with a light blue shirt and some light blue sneakers, it looked amazing.
"You look cute to, light blue fits you!" "Thanks!" He said with a smile on his face. "Come in, let me do a quick house tour." He said while he walked inside. When I came inside I saw his brother and sister. "Guys! This is my new friend Y/N I met her at the pool today!" Wanna said while he pushed me towards them. "Your so pretty! Hi I'm Jayla btw." She was so kind and pretty to, she seemed really nice! "Hey I'm Jaden nice to meet you" "Hey guys nice to meet y'all" while I said that I noticed that Jaden am Jayla were live. "Oh hey live!" I said am I waved at the phone. "Uhm Y/N how do all the watchers know you?" Jaden asked while he was making a weird confusing face. "OMG HOW DID I NOT NOTICE YOU ARE Y/N Y/LN FROM TIKTOK, I FOLLOW YOU AND I SAW THAT YOU HIT 1.2M FOLLOWERS! CONGRATS GIRLY" "Yeahh that's me haha, thanks Jayla!" I said while I laughed, her reaction was so cute and hilarious. "Wait really omg" Javon said with a shocked face.

Jayla stands up as she said "i tough times recognized you from something!"