Pool day

After I talked to Jayla we went tanning together while the boys were playing in the water. "So how is it like living in NYC?" "Very busy, very crowded. But if you have fans like you, Jaden and wanna it's very chill because a lot of famous people live there" "yeah I bet you have a lot of fans to don't ya?" Jayla asked. "Yeah and I love them all, they make such good edits!" "Yeah that's what I thought!" Jayla said while she closes her eyes again.
It was so peaceful until I felt someone tilling me up. "Hey sleepyhead, you kinda look like you need a swim" I opened my eyes to see who it was. Wanna of course, who else. "NO WANNA WANNA WANNA PUT ME DOWN NOW! NOOO WANNA!" I yelled. SPLASH! yup there I was, in the water. Wanna was still holding me. "Much better right?" He said with a naughty smile on his face. "no wanna this isn't better omygoddd" I said as I pushed his cheek. Not going to lie I didn't hate it, BUT STILL. Wanna was still holding me while he walked out of the pool. "Here, I will lay you back down okay?" He laid me down and he sat at the end of my bed talking with Jaden. "Bro ngl I kinda want some ice cream, what about y'all?" Jaden asked. "Oooh I'm in!" I said. "Yesss icecreammmm!" Daelo yelled.

As we were walking to the restaurant i supposedly feel a arm around me. I got butterflies for a sec and then he asked me something: "What flavor do you want? I bet your favorite is chocolate" how the hell did he got that right? "How did you know?" "Oh Y/N I just know you" he said with a polite smile.
We arrived at the little restaurant. First Daelo, Jaden and Jayla ordered their ice cream. And then Javon was going to order for us. "Thanks Wanna, I will pay you back in a sec." "Oh no no no it's okay, it's on me." "You sure?" "Yeah of course, I don't mind"

Javons POV -
It was kinda getting boring in the pool. I saw that Y/N was tanning with Jayla. She looks cute when she's sleeping tho. I walked towards her and tilted her up. "Hey sleepyhead, you kinda look like you need a swim" I walked to the pool with her in my arms. She opens her eyes and she didn't realize at first but then: "NO WANNA WANNA WANNA PUT ME DOWN NOW! NOO WANNA! I swear if you don't put me down!" Jaden and I were shitting our pants of laughing. "Okay missy" I said as I jumped in the water. When we came above the water I laughed so hard. "Much better right?" I asked her while I was laughing. "No wanna this isn't better omygoddd" she let out a little laugh, she didn't looked like she hated it. To make it up to her I put her back on her bed and when we all got ice cream after that i paid for her. As we all were walking to the restaurant to get ice cream, I put my arm around her to make her a little more comfortable with me.
"This ice cream is the best ever!" Jayla said as she takes her last scoop. "Mhm this is so good, thanks for the ice cream btw" "it's okay, everything for you little one" I said when I looked down at her. "LITTLE ONE?!" Y/N asked as we burst out of laughter.

Q: what will happen next? Read the next story to find out!