"Hey, i just arrived!"

While I walked to the pool I made a quick tiktok, I still cannot believe I just hit the 1.2M followers. When I arrived at the pool I saw 3 boys playing in the water and 1 girl was laying on her floatie. I walked closer to them, I putted my towel on a bed. I took off my slippers and I jumped in the water. When I came out of the water, one of the boys came swimming to me and said "Hey! What's your name? Did you just arrive?" I looked confused at first but then I responded: "Hi! My name is Y/N, what about you? Yes I just arrived btw!" "Nice to meet you Y/N, my name is Javon, but you can call me "wanna"" he said.  "Wanna? Why wanna?" I asked because I thought he was fooling around. "Yeah! I got that nickname when I was little because I just wanna do everything" I thought it was really cool. "Hey why don't you come to ours in the evening? We can play games or go live?" Wait, is he inviting me over? "Yes ofc I would love that, what time and witch house?" I asked because there are so many houses here. "it's the light blue house you see over there! Is 8 PM okay for you?" he said with a little smile. "Oh yeah I see it! 8 PM is perfect." I said as I   out of the pool to get my towel and walked back home: "Bye Wanna, see ya tonight!"

Javons POV -

It was really hot outside so we all went for a swim. Jaden and I were fooling around with Jayla because she didn't wanna get wet and we jumped in the water so all the water would come on her. "GUYS STOP! I DONT WANT TO GET WET!" Jaden and I laughed but then I saw someone walking towards the pool. It was a girl, she seemed very nice. She jumped in the water, I swimmed towards her. "Hey! What's your name? Did you just arrived?" I asked because I haven't seen her the past 2 days that's was here. She told me her name was Y/N and that she just arrived. We just talked for a bit and then I wanted to be nice so I invited her over for tonight, can't wait.