See ya tomorrow?

Javons POV -
When Jayla said that, I looked at Y/N and she looks kind of embarrassed. "Wait omg really?" I asked, but I think I follow her to because I thought she was really pretty. The whole night we hanged out together and it was really fun. We all gotta know Y/N better. "So Y/N where do you live?" I asked as I sat next to her. "I live in New York City what about you guys?" "We live in Atlanta, Georgia" I said in disappointment because New York City is pretty far away. We just talked about all kind of stuff but then Y/N had to go because it was almost 12PM. "Oh it's 11:55 I gotta go!" "That's okay, I'm tired af but we will see ya tomorrow right?" Jaden asked while he scratched his neck. "Yeah ofc I'm  at the pool any day!" She said while she had a big smile on her face. Jaden and Jayla went to their bedrooms. "I really had fun with you Y/N, we should hang the whole vacation." I said while I looked down at her.
"Approved by me!" I wanted to do a little basic handshake to keep it cool because we just met but instead she gave me a hug so hugged her back. "Bye Wanna see ya tomorrow" she said while she walked away. "Go dream about me" I yelled because she was a few meters away. "wtf Wanna!" she yells laughing. "jk, sleep well bye Y/N"

Y/N's POV -
I arrived at our house and walked inside, my parents already went to bed. I took my make-up of, put my hair in a bun, brushed my teeth and got to bed.
The next morning I heard people talking, my mom but that was not my dads voice. I jumped out of my bed, brushed my hair and put my bikini on. I walked outside to see who were talking. It was my mom with.... WANNA?! omg this is so embarrassing. "Uhm hey wanna, hey mom.." "Hi honey, your friend here is a very handsom-" there I stopped her "MOM STOP, can u give us like 2 seconds I just woke up jeez. I'm sorry wanna" "hahaha it's okay, how did you sleep?" "Dreamed about you, like you said duhh" I said as pushed him. "Oh shut up, come with me" he took my hand and pulled me with him. "Okay okay I'm coming omy"
We walked to his house. when we got there I saw his mom and dad in their little front yard. "Mom Dad, this is Y/N who I told you guys about." "Hey nice to meet you Y/N, I'm DJ and this is my wife Jessica" "nice to meet you to!" I said while I gave them a hand.

Javon and I walked inside and then I saw that he made breakfast for me. "Wait, for me?!" "Yeahh, you don't like it?" "Ofc I do Wanna!" He baked croissants for me, so cute. I was so full after, but we packed our stuff and walked to the pool where Jayla and Jaden already are. "Hey girl!" Jayla ran to me to give me a hug. "I saw my little brother made breakfast for you, what a gentleman" "yeah so cute, and it was real good!"

Q: do you think Javon is catching feelings this fast?