same wanna, same

Y/N's POV-
"Honey! Can you come here for a sec?" I looked around who yelled, it was my mom in the distance. "coming!" I walked to my mom to see what she gotta say. "Hi mom, what is it?" "Hi honey, I got a question for you. Your dad and I got the idea to stay here a week longer so you have longer with your friends. How does that sound?" "OMG YES MOM, YOURE THE BEST! IM GONNA GO TELL THEM, LOVE YA!" I was super happy because The Waltons stayed a week longer then me, but now we will leave the same time! "What was wrong?"
Wanna asked while he comes running to me. "Nothings wrong! Remember I told you I that I will only be here for 2 weeks" "yeah?" "well now I'm staying one more week, you can spend your whole week with me!" "Really!? That's great!" He says as he lifted me up and spins around.
When he put me back on the ground, I ran to the rest. "Guys Guys! I'm staying one week longer!" "Really? YESSS!" Jayla yelled. "Yesss that's great Y/N" Jaden said as he walks towards me and gave me a hug. I didn't know what to do. I looked at Wanna and he looks mad and walks away. I let go of Jaden "I'll handle it" I said as I walked away. "wanna wait! What's wrong?" He didn't answer,what was wrong? I ran to him and grabbed his hand. "Wanna talk to me! What's wrong?!" "Nothing Y/N!" "Oh..." I didn't know how to react because I have never seen him mad. He looked at me, I slowly let go his hand. He grabbed it back. "I'm sorry Y/N, i didn't mean to say it like that. I just got really jealous that you gave my brother a hug because I kinda start to like you a little bit and I know its only been 2 days but I think your really pretty and sweet." I hugged him tight because I felt the same way. "Same wanna, same" i said as I looked him in the eyes. We didn't kiss because we both think that was wayy to early.

Javons POV -
She hugged me really tight, I don't know if that was a good or a bad thing at that moment. But then she looked me in the eyes and said "Same Wanna, same" I was so happy she felt the same way. A little later I heard someone yelling "Wanna dinner is ready!". It was my mom. "Coming mom! I gotta go Y/N, tonight 8PM again?" I asked while I hold both of her hands. "Duhh!" I winked at her and slowly let her hands slide out of mine as I walk away.
Jaden and Jayla walked to me "What happend? Why did you walk away?" They asked. "It doesn't matter, but what does matter is that we feel the same way! We like each other!" I said as I smiled. "Did you guys kiss?" Jayla asked with a naughty face '😏'. "Noooo we both think that is waaayyy to early!" I said as I let out a little laugh.

After dinner (7PM) I took a shower and got dressed. I sprayed some perfume on so I smelled really good. I did my hair and brushed my teeth just to make sure my mouth doesn't stink because that is definitely a red flag. I made a quick tiktok before Y/N arrived. When I posted the tiktok I saw her walking on the little road. She was looking at her phone. I should definitely ask for her phone number btw. She was so beautiful, she looked really good... again. She was wearing this pink top that really suits her (your eye color) eyes with a simple short.

"Hey handsome" she waved

"Hey handsome" she waved. She is definitely more comfortable because we told each other that we feel the same way. "You look beautiful little one" "Thank you, you look so good!" "Gracias, what should we do?" "We can go live on my tiktok if you want?" "Sounds great" I said as I walked inside. She opened tiktok and the first video that comes on her screen was a edit of me. "Wow look at that boy, he is so fine" at first I didn't know it was me so I snatched her phone out of her hands. "Wanna chill, it's you hahaha" "it better be."
She just started her live 2 seconds ago and already 450k people are watching, that's insane. The live was full with comments.

javonwaltonfan651: are you guys dating?

y/nqueenforlife: SHIP, I SHIP A 100%!

yourfavblondiehere: y/n who is this?

avani🔵: cuties

We talked a lot to our friends and fans on the live. We ended the live because we all wanted to watch a movie. Jayla and Jaden were sitting on the couch already as we came out of the bedroom because we streamed the live there. "What are we going to watch?" I asked as I sat down. Y/N was still standing so I grabbed her and sat her right next to me. "Oh sorry mister that I wasn't fast enough omy" she said, I smiled at her. Jayla putted on the movie "we're watching 'the kissing booth 3'". Y/N slowly rests her head on my chest.
The movie ended, it was 11:57. Y/N was sleeping on my chest. "Wake up beautiful, you gotta go home" "hm? I don't wanna go home ughh" "come on, I'll bring you"
We arrived at her house, I gave her a big hug. "Goodnight Wanna, I love you" I was kinda shocked when she said that ngl, but I said it to anyway. "Sleep well, I love you to"
When I walked back home I looked at tiktok and I saw edits of us from the live EVERYWHERE! but then I saw a picture of us I didn't recognize, I think Jayla took it when we were sleeping.

Oh I love her so much

Hey guys! I hope you guys like the story so far! There are co,ing soooo much more parts, stay tuned💓