"You lying. Just tell me the truth was it yo brother? I as it Novian? Who the fuck was it?! If you lie again I swear to god bro!" I yelled at him crying hard as I stood up looking at him. "Fucking tell me my nigga cause there's no way imma be able to sit here and kill and I can't stomach this shit right now. On his anniversary?! Tell me Cordell. You wouldn't do this to me!"

"It was me baby. Why don't you believe me? I made a fucked up decisión ok?! It was all my fault it was fucking me! I killed him Cevon. No one but me!" He yelled at me as I shook my head.

"Tell me the fucking truth Cordell. I know it wasn't you! You always talking about being real and shit just fucking tell me my nigga! If you love me like you say you do you would just tell me. Who are you covering for? Who you tryna protect?"i yelled as him with voice craning.

"...he's my brother Cev," he whispered making my heart fall.

"How long?" I asked him as he sighed.

"Not too long. I found out last week and I was gonna tell you the other day, but your dad came and I got nervous about telling you then when you started talking about him k couldn't stomach it that's why I left. Cévon he's my brother an-,"

"And?! Yo brother ain't give a fuck about my brother my nigga?! Yo ass knew this whole time and don't even think to tell me that. You could have just told me!" I yelled at him as he shook his head.

"I didn't want you to kill him and he was already giving me shit about being friends witchu and I just didn't know what to do! The same way you would never eat out yo brother or Itrez is how I feel! Hey k did it anyway because I fucking love you. If you wanna hurt him just kill me or something. I can't even stomach this shít any more," he cried holding his head in his hands.

Nah, this nigga fucking knew. He knew.

"Cordell you gotta get the fuck outta my house. I told you I loved you and you and you just been lying to me! What the fuck bro?! Yo protect yo brother? Yo deranged ass brother!? You said it yoself that he was getting reckless and now it's you wanna protect him. I gotta get my get back with that nigga Cordell. Like you know I'm crazy right?! You know I'm fucking looney and you wanna sit here and cry after I told you to leave. Fuck you and yo soon to be dead ass brother my nigga! I'm fucking crazy bro and my blood is boiling. You need to go before I make an example outta you. Imma let these niggas know you ain't green no more. You gonna be a walking fucking target if you ever step foot back I my hood Cordell real shit! Imma act like I don't know you bitch ass nigga. This betrayal is worst tha-,"

"Cévon I didn't fucking Betty's you I betrayed my brother! His blood is gonna be in my hands and I don't want my own brother to be my fault! You know how painful it is to lose a brother I don't wanna lose mine! I'll make him leave or something Cev just please! I fucking love you and if I didn't k wouldn't have told you. I've been thinking about it for so long and k made my decision to just say it was me, but you wasn't going for it. Just take me instead. I cnat have my own brother blood in my hands. Im the one being grimy now for ratting Jim our all because I love you man, but I can't live with you killing him! He's my brother Cévon's me im so fucking sorry about your brother Cash. I really am he sounded like an amazing person, but even though mine not shit I don't wanna see him dead! I mena k ratted out my blood for you! Please," he begged me crying as pointed to my door.

"IM FUCKING CRAZY AND YOU STILL HERE CORDELL! GET THE FUCK OUTTA MY HOUSE MY NIGGA BEFORE ITS YOU AND HIM! MY BEOTHER DIDNT DESERVE THAT SHÍT AND I FEEL LIKE IM LETTING HIM DOWN EVERYDAY BY NOT GETTING MY GET BACK! I DONT EVEN CARE IF I GO TO JAIL OR IMMEDIATELY GET KILLED AS LONG AS I SEE THAT NIGGA DEAD ILL BE HAPPY! I DONT GIVE A FUCK IF YOU CANT STOMACH THAT SHIT! I LOVE YOU MORE THAN ANYONE IS THIS WORLD CORDELL BUT NOTHING IS STOPPING ME FROM GETTING MY REVENGE! YOJ KNOW HOW MANY TIMES K THOUGHT ABOUT KILLING MYSELF BECAUSE HE WAS GONE AND I HAD TO DEAL WITH THIS SHIT AND FELT LIKE I WASNT SHIT FOR KEEPING HIM ALIVE AND WHEN I DIDNT KNOW WHO IT WAS?! MY BROTHER WAS ROTTING AND THE NIGGA WALKING AROUND FREELY! NOW HERE YOJ ARE TRYNA STOP ME FROM KILLING A MANIAC," I screamed at him as he looked at me crying.