Chapter 4

Adaline POV

"Alright, let's go!" I yell walking into the room with my hunting outfit and gear on(stuff above^). Scott, Derek, and I all left to find Erica and Boyd.

•••

After Cora and Boyd escaped, we split up to find them. A few minutes later I get a call form Scott.

"Hey Ad. Meet us back at Derek's. We need a new plan." Scott says then hangs up.

•••

We are all at the loft.

"Ok. So, what do we do?" Stiles asks.

"Well I don't know about all of you,
But I took it to liberty to call in those allies I mentioned yesterday. We need some help. They should be here any minute." Peter spoke up. I of course had no idea what he was talking about. But apparently everyone else did because once he said that, they all peeked over at me. Well that doesn't seem suspicious at all. Note the Sarcasm.

•••

We waited a while for Peter's allies to get here. Suddenly his phone rang.

"Hello?.......alright........145 Beacon Ave.......come right up........good bye." Peter hung up the phone and turned to us. "They should be here any minute."

•••

Next thing you know the door bursts open, revealing a familiar face I haven't seen since I was 14.

"Sammy?" I ask in shock, voice slightly cracking.

"Addie?"

"Oh my God! Sammy!" I run towards him with open arms, his arms open as well, and attack him with the biggest bear hug known to man. "I've missed you so so much."

"I missed you so so much too." He whispers in utter disbelief that I'm right here in front of him.

"Where's Dean?"

"Oh, he's back at the motel. He didn't think that both of us needed to come, besides, he had to start lining the windows with salt." That last part he whispers in my ear.

"Why don't you guys just stay at my Aunt's with me. I've already lined all the entry ways with salt and mountain ash. Even got a stash of guns and knives stashed in a secret place for emergencies." He chuckles at that.

"Before we do any of that, why don't you help me convince Dean that he needs to be here for this plan."

"Ok."