Adaline Brennan

When Adaline was 7, John Winchester saved her from the attack of a demon that killed her parents. John was her godfather, so when her parents died, he took her in. She became best friends with Sam, he's practically like a little brother to her. And as for Dean, well, she fell in love with him along the way. She just didn't know that he fell for her the moment he saw her. They were always really close. When she and Dean turned 13, John taught them how to be a hunter. When John would leave them at home to go on a hunting trip, and Sammy was asleep, they always used to promise each other something. It was their thing. Now her Aunt Melissa demands that she come live with her and her son in Beacon Hills. She has to leave John, The man that was like a father to her, Sammy, practically her little brother, and Dean, her first love. Now, every night before she goes to sleep, she whispers her and Dean's promise to the stars, hoping that somehow he may know, that he still remembers her. Little did she know that Dean did the same thing at his bedroom window every night. He sat there, with a picture of her, looking up at the stars, whispering their promise. Their thing.

"Cross my Heart, Hope to Die, Through the Flames I say Goodbye."