Not Just A Game (Chapter 3, Part 1)

• Dedicated to Volandou and Misty

CLICKY CLICKY  THE VOTE BUTTON----------> !!!!

Leave me a comment? <3

(Jinx POV)

 I sighed as he walked away and looked down at the note in my now shaking hands. I took a deep breath and slid it into my front pocket. 

"If he is messing with me I don't want to end up being a crying mess in the middle of school," I thought to myself as I walked into the computer lab. I took my usual seat in the back of the class and pulled out a book. I kept my head down and ignored the rest of the people in the room; when I felt a tap on my shoulder I grimaced and looked up. 

I think I just died and went to Hell.

Standing before me was the one and only Alexandria Mayer. Why God? Why do you have to do this to me?

I blinked up at her as my throat constricted.

"Who are you?" She asked me with her manicured hands on her nonexistent hips. 

"I-I'm sorry?" Was all I could manage to get out, my body beginning to shake.

"What are you deaf? Gawd, I said Who..are..you?" She repeated herself, now talking slowly as if I were a small child.

I sighed and looked down at my desk.

"My name is Jinx. We have been in the same class since Kindergarten." I answered her softly, clenching my fists angrily. "You constantly tormented me in junior high and freshman year. Then you joined cheer leading and got bored with playing with me as if I were a wounded mouse!" My voice began to get louder as I went on.

She scoffed and flipped her hair as some kids turned to look what was going on. "What the hell? Are you obsessed with me or something? Why would I waste my time on a tub 'o lard like you? Anyway, I wanted to say back off from the new kid James. I saw him first, he is mine. Besides, I'm sure he only talked to you out of pity." She gave me a sarcastic pouty face and walked to the front of the class.

I was in shock, I couldn't believe she had just said that to me. As hot angry tears began welling up in my eyes I collected my things and ran out of the room.

I absorbed everything she said like a sponge. As I walked down the hall way with tears streaking my face I ran into James for the second time today.

I groaned as my things fell to the ground and I wiped the tears from my face harshly with my sleeve.

"God sure has a sick sense of humor," I said and dropped to my knees to stuff the papers back into my bag.

"Jinx? What's wrong? Why are you crying?" James asked as he bent down to help me get my things.

"Just don't, okay? Don't. I don't need your help," I said as I got the last of my things and stood to walk away.

"No, talk to me. What is going on?" James gently grabbed my shoulder before I could walk away.

"It's none of your business James. I thought you were different but I was wrong. And don't worry, I won't be getting in the way of you and Alexandria, you deserve each other," I looked him in the eyes and walked away.

He turned to watch me walk away, his jaw hanging open.

(Alexandria POV)

 I sat in my seat and began filing my nails thinking about what I just said to Jinx. Did I feel like a bitch? Yes. Did I regret it? Hell no.

I liked James, I wanted him. If there is something in the way of what I want, I simply get rid of it. I called her fat and made her cry. Problem solved.