Chapter 11 ||| mess

Start from the beginning

"Your first kiss was Clyde. Even then, you were drunk, so I wouldn't count that." Craig said. I nodded in agreement. If I wasn't completely conscious, then it shouldn't have counted. 

"Did I do anything weird? I'm just really curious." I asked, leaning closer to him. I was desperate for answers.

"Uh- I guess. You were dancing like a fucking whore and you were being really whiny." Craig said, looking up at the ceiling as he thought.

"Oh." Is all I responded with. Whiny? In what way? 

"I'll let you sober up a bit more, then I'll let you take Ike home." Craig said, letting me go and walking to the kitchen. I looked down at my feet, deciding what to do. Wait, who changed me?!

"CRAIG!" I yelled, chasing after him. He turned around and raised an eyebrow.

"Who changed me?!" I exclaimed, blushing at the thought of him changing me.

"My dad. I'm not that much of a pervert, damn." Craig said, chuckling softly at the end. I nodded, and walked out. The moment I was out of sight, I groaned into my oversized shirt, embarrassed. I really assumed that he changed me?  Wowwwww.

I decided to go to find Ike, so I jogged up the stairs. I almost tripped as I stubbed my toe going up the last step, but I didn't. I looked around me, completely lost in the several doors around me. From what I remember, the second on the left was Craig's. Which one was the guest room? I'd hate to walk in on his parents or his sister. 

I went to the first door on the left and knocked softly, only to hear no response.

"Ike.?" I asked quietly. Just then, the door came flying open. It was Ike, in a pink pair of pjs. I melted at the sight of him.

"Bubby! Are you okay?" Ike exclaimed, hugging my legs. I chuckled and sat on the floor, letting him climb on my lap.

"Yes, Ike. I'm fine, I promise." I reassured, petting his hair. He hugged me tightly, standing on my lap. I hugged him back, smiling softly.

"Where did you go last night? I had to stay with Craig!" Ike exclaimed. Wait, Craig?

"Oh, bubby was just.. having fun. I'm sorry I left you" I apologized, putting my forehead on his. 

"It's okay big bro!" Ike said proudly, hugging me again. 

"Bubby is feeling a bit yucky, but once I feel better I'll take us home okay?" I said, looking down at him. He smiled and nodded. I turned around and to my surprise, Craig was just standing there with his arms crossed over his chest. What the hell? 

I jumped in surprise, and Ike did as well.

"Craig? How long have you been standing there?" I asked, standing up and picking Ike up as well.

"A bit. Kyle, can I talk to you? Ike can come too." Craig asked, gesturing to Ike at the last part. I nodded. He walked past me towards his room, where I closely followed behind him. He shut the door behind us, and sat on his bed. I sat down next to him, letting Ike sit on my lap.

"So, you guys remember how Kenny kind of.. Attacked you guys?" Craig asked, pursing his lips slightly. I slowly nodded, confused why he was asking this.

"I found out that you guys weren't together anymore, so I wanted to ask you something.." Craig said, sounding very ominous. Wait, was he gonna ask me-

"Since we both know very well he won't leave you alone, do you want to.. Fake date? Like, no homo at all." Craig asked. I heard Ike gasp, and I just thought for a moment. Was there any harm in it? I've noticed recently that Craig was an amazing person, and I was worried I was starting to develop feelings for him. This would be a great opportunity to decide whether I actually liked him or not.