-;- 14 -;-

The two woke up the next morning, cuddled up together, Hobie had his head on their stomach, Y/n was laying sideways and had their hand in his wicks, he forgot to wear his bonnet. One snoring, the other purring around, Hobie was woken by the sound of Y/n's phone vibrating.

"Y/n.. your phone.." Hobie mumbled and grabbed the phone, lifting himself off their best friend. They grumbled and turned around, finally being able to breathe again. Hobie was quite heavy and sleeping on their back the whole night was very stressful.

"Let me sleep." Hobie grunted, reading the name on the vibrating display.

Sis in law

"It's Jenna." Hobie said but it still didn't wake Y/n to take the phone. They still didn't want to talk with Jenna, they weren't exactly pissed but what she said to them was not okay. So they will not be talking with her until she apologizes to them.

"Bloody hell.." With that picked Hobie the phone up and was welcomed with Jenna panicking into the phone, her voice sounding like she was crying.

"He knows. Y/n you have to go!" Was the first thing she said. Confused, Hobie sat up and rubbed his face, the sleep still all in him.

"Huh? What's going on? Who knows what?" Hobie asked and yawned, cracking his back bones as he turned around a little. Then he hissed in pain, he forgot the wound on his stomach. Holding his side a little, he groaned tiredly once more.

"Hobie! Give me Y/n, please!" Jenna said and Hobie handed Y/n the phone with tired eyes. He was half asleep, not knowing what the fuck is going on. Y/n pushed his hand away and hid their face into the mattress.

"I don't wanna talk with her." Y/n mumbled, grabbing the end of the blanket, the two were still on the end of the bed and not where the pillows laid. They also pulled the blanket between their legs and turned their waist a little.

"Put me on speaker!" Hobie did as Jenna said and held the phone a bit away, leaning against the wall where his bed was standing and let Jenna talk even if Y/n didn't want to. They had to listen, it seemed urgent and Hobie was too tired to argue with Y/n, so they would talk with Jenna.

"Raf is on his way to you. You have to leave!" Jenna said, sniffling a little. With that, Y/n sat up in the second, wide awake. Their face filled with panic as they jumped off the bed and grabbed their bag. Spiderboy was still confused and watched them starting to pack stuff together.

"What? What's going on?" Hobie mumbled, still rubbing his eyes and blinking into the morning sun in which Y/n was running around in the room. Their shirt was waving a bit around, revealing their thighs a bit. His eyes were focused on the way the sun fell on them, making them look like a literal angel.

"We have to go." Y/n said, their hands grabbing some clothes, their hairbrush, some shoes and threw them all into a big bag. Hobie couldn't grasp what was happening and looked tiredly around.

"Go where- What is happening? Y/n!" Hobie jumped up, his hands grabbing their shoulders harshly. He looked down on them, his brown eyes locked with theirs and they stopped for a moment as the touch calmed them down a little.

"Breath in, breathe out. What is happening?" With a soft smile he helped them to go through some breathing exercises and watched as they closed their eyes. Their phone was laying on the bed, Jenna talking but none of the two paid attention to her.

"My brother is on his way here and we need to go." Y/n mumbled, opening their eyes again. Hobie's eyes widened a little, raising both eyebrows. He was still confused but nodded and grabbed a bag for himself. He really wasn't the type who wears hoodies and sweatpants but for this he took some of that.