"What was that?" Hester asked.

The maid placed my food on the table and I quickly forgot his comment, having a huge will to eat all of my food today!

***
1hour 45 minutes later...

My cheek was against the dinner table, my food in my right hand as I played with strawberries and blueberries in my plate. I stopped eating after the second bite of my whole grain pancakes and damn, my stomach was full to its brim.

All the hyungs had to leave to work, including Allie who just gave me that 'Are-you-really-serious' look before leaving. Lawton  decided to seat on Allie's seat while he was away, watching me as I struggled to finish my food.

Kiernan, Riordan and Casey were seated around the table, manipulating their phones and occasionally tying to encourage me into eating but nothing worked.

"I'm full" I said again, seating up straight.

"We are already sufficiently late, Jocasta" Wave commented.

"Lawton, you're not hungry?"

"Do I resemble a dog?! And who eats cold pancakes?" He asked.

I stood up with my plate in my hand, walking to the kitchen. I cook sent me a little wondrous look as I walked up to the microwave and warmed up the pancakes. There's no way is ill be able to continue this journey.

"Let me be Ferdinand Magellan and you be Sir Francis Drake. Have a nice day, I'm off to school" I say, placing the pancakes in front of him and picking up my bag and walking out of the mansion.

By the time we reach school, we had already missed the two first periods of the day and I was to go to my F/N practical lab. At least, that was a class I partly enjoyed but I had to wait for 10 minutes for the previous class to be over.

The guys left along with Casey, leaving me stranded in front of my locker with nothing to do.

"Kara" an all too familiar voice called out. I closed my locker and turned to face Claude. This boy was just every where.

"Hey" I smiled sweetly, pretending to arrange the books in my bag.

"You've been avoiding me" he stated.

"No-no of course. Why will I ever?" I laughed nervously, still checking through my bag.

"I don't  jnow. You should tell me. Did I say anything wrong?" He questioned.

"No-" I was caught off by my bag falling and my books falling down on the floor. I quickly went down tryinbg to recollect myself as I picked up my stuff. Claude too went down, helping me pick up my books.

It's not me who have the problem. It's him who have a serious problem that have to be solved.

I was about to stand back up when our foreheads collided, making me squeal.

"Sorry!"

Talk about typical cliché.

Not replying, I heard the bell finally ring and I quickly stuffed my books into my bag, before running away to my food and nutrition class. Why do I always find myself running after our encounter?

*****

"So tell me, why did you come late?" Jovie asked, wearing her gloves.

I shrugged "I was stuck with nice pancakes but couldn't eat"

"And why did you decline my call?"

"Are we really gonna talk about this?" I asked.

"Yeah. Claude have been glancing here since the class started and not to lie but he is a really handsome guy" She said, turning to glance at him.