He then kissed her on her cheeks and then smirked at her.

Jimin came out of his room and saw hobi and tanvi flirting with each other.

Jimin - Kya scene hai aur kitna kam dekhne ko milta h Yaar !

Jimin by passing through them spoke something in between of them. Making both of them feel shy or blush..l

Jimin - But Don't go too hard Hyung. (passing by them)
Hobi - W-What !?
Tanvi - This Jimin shi....hobi, let's go for the breakfast.
Hobi - yeah.

Mrs.Sinha - Listen.
Mr. Sinha - Hmm.
Mrs. Sinha - Umm....Now tanvi is going to get marry today and then tomorrow is his Reception after that Abhinav has to go back to America.. For his work...And we both will also go with him.
Mr. Sinha - hmm...So !?
Mrs. Sinha - So shall we talk to him and ruhi's parents about ruhi and Abhinav !? We have talked before also but still we weren't sure...but now They all have also seen Abhinav...Abhinav has also seen ruhi...So shall we talk about them !?
Mr. Sinha - Aaa.. I think we should...As we know goenka family from a long time and they are good too...So let's see...First ask from Abhinav.
Mrs. Sinha - Let's ask right now only.. Let me call him here !!
Mr. Sinha - Arre what's so early !?
Mrs. Sinha - Shh.
Mr. Sinha - Okey... Jo karna h Karo !! (Do whatever you want)

Mrs. Sinha then called Abhinav and told him to come in their room.....After Sometimes Abhinav came to their room.

Abhinav - Yes mom what happen !?
Mrs. Sinha - Abhinav come and sit here first.
Abhinav - Umm...Okey.

He seated with his mom and dad on bed.

Abhinav - hmm..So now !?
Mrs. Sinha - Abhinav do you have a girlfriend !?
Mr. Sinha (mumbled) - Direct hi poch rhi h Yaar
Abhinav - Umm..No.Why ?
Mrs. Sinha - Then do you have feelings for any other girl !??
Abhinav - Umm.. No.. Why !?
Mrs. Sinha - Do you Like ruhi !?
Abhinav (chocked) - W-why !? What !? Like Who ruhi !? Goenka's daughter !? Or any other ruhi !?
Mrs. Sinha - Arre goenka Family one ruhi. Ruhi Goenka !! What do you think of her !?
Abhinay - Huh !? What would think of her !? And why would I think !?
Mrs. Sinha - Abhinavvvv...I mean What do you think of her..How do you find her..What do you think, is she a good girl. Like does she have manners and all !?
Abhinav - Aaaa Y-Yeah...She is good !!
Mrs. Sinha - So will you marry her !? Abhinav - WHAT !? (while getting up from bed)
Mr.Sinha (mumbled) - Arre Yaar, kasam se Yeh aurat..Direct muh par bolti hai.
Mrs. Sinha -What...What !? Will you marry her if she agree !?
Abhinav - Vo ab amm...first ask from her.
Mrs. Sinha - If she and her family agrees then will you agree to be with her ?
Abhinav - Yeah...Okey..I don't have any problem but still mom, I last time saw her when might be we were in school...After that we never met also. Its this time that we again saw each other..So give me time to know about her deeply !! And what she does, and all.
Mrs.Sinha - Okey fine no problem....So do one thing, try to be around her and talk to her as much as possible.
Abhinav - O-okey...so can I now go !!
Mrs. Sinha -  Yeah go beta..All the best.!!

Abhinav (forced smile with confused face) - yeah...bye

He looked at his dad who was trying to control his laugh. He looked at him and then made his way of the room.

Time Skip---------

All have done their breakfast while chit-chatting...Taehyung's back was paining a bit but still due to fast treatment but he is fine....He can move, dance, walk but still need to take rest so he can't lift up something. And move and work better...Ranbir's hand was also injured and so he isn't able to work with his left hand..As he got the Gunshot there only !! But overall he was also fine. Haldi ceremony is going to start and all were getting ready.

Yn was getting ready in her room.