Chapter 96

Hyunjin's POV
13 November, 2028
Seoul, Korea

I had to stay with Chan up till late, so I asked Jisung if it was okay if he went home after work. I was planning on taking him to a dance practice today and I was kind of nervous, to be honest. Today was the first day I was going to dance ever since the murder of my uncle, and this was very stressful. I decided to call San for some emotional support on the way there.

"No! He's not. And if you want to know, I did what you told me!" San groaned. "He didn't say a word."

"And you said it and left, right?" I asked, remembering every other of San's confession to someone. The silence was louder than everything at the moment. "Right... Now you act like a bitch?" Once more, he didn't say anything, instead, he was just being as silent as ever. "Alright... If Seonghwa likes you as well?" I asked him, but he was still silent. "San, if..." My words were cut off.

"SHUT UP, OKAY?" He yelled. "He's not... Into me." He whispered after that and sighed. "I don't know how to explain this to you, but he just didn't want me anywhere near him."

I sighed and let San think he was right. He wasn't and he was going to realize that. Once they end up together...

"He's working already?" I asked and he told me that today was Seonghwa's first day. "Okay. I will let my people know that he's free for photoshoots. Because the other model that's working on his photoshoots is kind of tired of always being called to work when it's his free time."

"I don't care." San sighed. "Have you heard of Chan?"

"We live together!"

"He was supposed to come with Holy tonight. He didn't."

I chuckled.

"He's probably busy."

Busy fucking someone.

My phone vibrated in my hand. I told San that I was going to hang up and go. He wished me luck before hanging up the phone. The notifications were messages from Jisung.

JS: Dad is home and awake.

JS: Stop the car somewhere else, I will come to you...

HJ: Okay, love. I will stop a couple of houses before yours.

JS: Thanks!

HJ: You are welcome, love!

I went to my wardrobe to choose what to wear. I was still stressed because I promised myself I was never going to dance again. San told me that I shouldn't be stressed because the tango wasn't what I danced before. I had never danced tango before, however, I was afraid to feel the music rush through my body. Five years ago that would be my way to escape to my own world, a world, where I was alone, where I could dance instead of constantly having to think whether someone would do something bad to me only because I was a nephew to my uncle.

I put on a pair of black tight jeans and I grabbed a red shirt. I tucked it in the jeans and unbuttoned 5 of the buttons so my chest was exposed. I knew I was going to get hot and sweaty and I needed a way to cool down a bit. I also put on my coat, finishing the look.

I stopped the car down Jisung's street and texted him that I was here. I got out of the car and waited for him to come. Soon I saw a running boy and smiled because this was him.

"It's cold." He mumbled when he reached me so I opened the door for him and he got in the car immediately.

"Hey, love." I chucked once I was in the car too.

"Hi." Jisung said and I looked at what he was wearing. Grey sweatpants. His jacket was covering what he was wearing underneath but I was sure it was a sweatshirt and a blouse underneath because they were showing a bit. I chuckled.