Chapter 12: Blueprint

Start from the beginning

"Y/n, you want to go grab food now?" He ruffled my hair. I was totally warming up to him now. Woo! Jackpot.

"Yeah, I'm famished." I exhaled an exhausted amount of air.

He chuckled and lead the way. We went to a small ramen bar which was surprisingly good. It didn't look that great and it was a bit worn down, but the food was amazing. The old looking places always have the best food and that's a fact.

I got some vegan red fire ramen and shrimp rolls with a cucumber chill drink which was surprisingly good. Lee know got some shrimp wonton ramen and a quinoa salad with a soda.

This was more of a lunch than breakfast but I wasn't complaining. I was hungry and I needed food, and I got food.

Lee Know took a picture of our food, probably to show it off to the guys and brag. He just seems like the type to brag, at least to me.

My ramen was super spicy, but it didn't stop me from gobbling it down. The cucumber drink helped with the spice though. Lee Know stole a few of my shrimp rolls so I ate a bit of his salad. That salad was good, man.

Lee Know and I got to talk a bit more while eating and it was actually nice. He spoke about how he used to be an underground boxer when he was younger and then later got admitted to the gang by his father who is currently apart of the higher ups in the gang. The fathers who were all in the gang weren't very present because they controlled a lot of different things as higher ups now. The boss, JYP or Jinyoung Park, was the head. Stray Kids wasn't the name of the entire gang though. It was JYP. Literally named after the boss.

SKZ was just formed by the guys as a main group and they turned out to be pretty powerful after a while. That's why they were known more as SKZ as their own gang rather than a group that's part of JYP.

JYP had many different groups under the entire mafia. The higher ups was one example, where the fathers of many of the current gang members are. Females aren't usually gang members, but if they are, they often wouldn't get promoted to a higher up unless they were honorable.

It was interesting learning all of this, I wasn't really an expert at mafias or anything. I always thought gangs were stupid and cruel, I wanted no part in them. I thought the people were just dickheads who wanted to hurt people for money and their own selfish needs. But that really wasn't the case, at least not for all gangs.

"Ah, Y/n." Lee Know started. "Do you want to go to the beach again but with the whole group? It'd be fun."

I nodded my head. It would actually be fun. We only got to train this morning. "Yeah, sure." Lee Know nodded.

I still haven't earned a smile from him.

- ,,

We all got ready to go to the beach later that afternoon. I decided to wear the bathing suit I bought the other day with Hyunjin. I was surprised surprised it still hadn't rained yet. The sky cleared up a bit but there were still a lot of clouds.

Bathing suit: