"Who told you that?" I dared to ask.

"Mom. Why?"

"Well, not that we are going to talk about this now, but that's wrong." Taeyong said and sighed. "And we can't make babies."

"Why? You should! You like each other!" Shota said and shook his head. "Just don't kiss below the shoulders!"

Taeyong looked at me and I looked at him too. He was confused and that made me giggle.

"So, how old are you, Shota?" Taeyong asked.

"Ten. But I know a lot!" He said. "For example, when a boy and a girl make babies the boy has to hit the baby in the girl's stomach so it can start growing and that's why she is yelling."

"Oh, really?" Taeyong looked at me one more time. He was traumatized. And so was I. "Did your mother tell you this?"

"Yes!" He smiled brightly.

"I need you to forget everything she had taught you and never say it to anyone."

"But... Why?" Shota asked.

Luckily for us the car stopped.

"Let's go." I almost yelled and got out of the car.

"Me and Yuta decide we can first take a walk and then you can tell us where you want to go." Taeyong explained and Shota smiled, starting to run in front of us. We walked for a while and Shota ran to a playground.

Taeyong looked at me the moment we were alone and he looked worried.

"I'm sorry for this boy. He's ten years old! When I was ten years old I was going out on dates!" He told me and I poked him with my elbow.

"Okay, Don Juan!" I rolled my eyes. "I see his mother is not really alright," I sighed. "I mean, how can you let someone who's ten years old think that... You have to ..." I couldn't recall.

"Hit the baby in the girl's stomach... Yeah..." Taeyong sighed and ran to the playground. Before I knew it, Shota was fighting with some kid for the empty swing and Taeyong went there. I saw how he dragged Shota out of there and kneeled in front of him. He started talking to him and when I got closer, Shota was saying sorry to the other boy.

Taeyong was more of a father than me. And this was scaring me as much as it was making me feel really good. Even though he was part of the mafia he had always been good with kids. He loved to be in their company. I, on the other hand, was the complete opposite. While he had this natural talent to speak with them I was struggling a lot.

Before I knew it the boy's mother came too to see what exactly was happening and to find out if her son had done anything wrong. Taeyong explained to her that Shota was wrong and that he apologized as he should. Ten minutes later the boys were playing together as if nothing happened a while ago.

Me and Taeyong sat on one bench and watched them play.

"I guess now I can't kiss you from the shoulders down." Taeyong joked. "You might get too excited and would make me punch you in the stomach so the baby can start growing."

We both laughed and he leaned on me.

"He's a sweet boy. And he kinda reminds me of you when you're not serious."

His words made me tense. Questioning if he knew what he didn't have to know yet, I was struggling to find the right words to answer, so I asked.

"Why?"

"Because... Look at him, his movements are like yours. His smile looks like yours..." He mumbled quietly and I sighed. "What? Don't believe me? Yuta, people have similarities. It's not that unbelievable!' I nodded.