"I know your a robot." Kris said bravely as you and Noah frantically called his name.

Kris then looked around before finding a crumpled up beer bottle and throwing it at Mirage.

Mirage then transformed.

"Yo your gonna scratch my paint." Mirage exclaimed raising his hands to his side before putting them back down as Kris blinked unbelievably probably thinking he was trippin'.

"What are you doing." You and Noah whispered to Kris.

"Man they didn't treat E.T. like this." Mirage said sarcastically.

"You guys know this thing?" Kris said looking up at you two.

"Yeah it's, it's...work friends." You two spoke.

"Work friends, you've been inside me." Mirage said disagreeing completely with that statement as your face flushed at his comment to which he noticed and smirked at and Noah's mouth was just opened as he stared at Mirage in disbelief of what he had just said.

Noah then turned to Kris as you squinted your eyes threateningly at Mirage raised his hands up 'innocently' as you huffed out in annoyance, crossing your arms before turning around back toward Kris and Noah.

"Look that thing I told you we have to go do, it's why we're in this crew." Noah explained to Kris looking down at him, his attention slightly gone from Mirage but still there slightly.

"We're trying to stop the end of the world." Mirage said casually shrugging.

"The worlds ending?" Kris said in disbelief slight panic evident in his voice.

"Mirage." You glared.

"Sorry." He muttered as you rolled your eyes at him.

"No." Noah said quickly.

"Maybe, 6040." Mirage said awkwardly casually trying to brush it off as Kris gave him a weird look before turning back to Noah and you.

"Yknow we're not gonna let that happen but thas why we have to leave." Noah said softly as you nodded slightly at your little brother.

Kris sighed.

"I'll go get my things." Kris said as you and Noah looked at him in disbelief as you slightly snickered at Kris' attitude toward this whole thing as Noah just looked at him in disbelief.

"Tough kid." Mirage said making you laugh a little louder stifling it as it died down.

"No no, wait, hold up, hold up, your not comin'" Noah spoke quickly.

"Why, you need someone to watch your guys' back." He complained.

"It's too dangerous Kris." You suddenly spoke up standing up behind Noah crossing your arms across your chest.

"And we need you to stay here and take care of mom." You said softly.

Silence.

That was all you guys heard for a split second before Kris spoke up.

"But you both might not come back." He spoke a little more quieter and you could've sworn both you and Noah's heart broke at this as you both stared at him softly with a frown bracing all of your guys' features.

It went silent as you and Noah avoided eye contact.

Noah looked to the side, you looked down, and Mirage had a slight frown on his face as he looked down and off to the side as well.

It was silent as you guys watched Kris turn around.

"Hey robot." Kris said softly.

"Me?" Mirage spoke pointing to himself with his head tilted before going back to his normal posture with his arms down as Kris walked to the edge of the railing and Mirage walked closer to the railing.

"Sup." He said.

"Watch out for my brother and my sister, okay?" He said.

"You got it little man." Mirage said nodding.

"I'm serious, if they get hurt, I'm comin' after you." Kris said in all the upmost serious bringing a soft smile to your face and Noah softly laughed.

"Don't worry I got Noah and Y/N's back, I promise." Mirage nodded as he pointed a finger to Kris.

"Mhm." Kris said nodding before looking back over to you two.

"Home team?" Kris asked.

"Home team." You both confirmed giving him a soft hug.

"Kids got heart, bolas muy grandes." (Very big balls) Mirage said as Noah and Kris stared at him and you bussed out laughing.