𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 86

Start from the beginning

"I'm in a good mood even though I have to go to the Imperial Palace tomorrow!!" Leonia happily hummed, with an enchanting array of flowers encompassing her.

As she carried her son and he gazed out the window, Annelise followed closely behind with a gentle smile on her face.

With a smile, Tra walks beside her while holding the box that held the watch.

— Mom had figured out a way to screw with the Emperor —

— And the watch that we wanted to give Dadddy is all done~ —

Tra stated, "You seem to be in a good mood."

"Of course!" Leonia exclaimed.

"It sounds nice to hear you hum." Tra commented.

Leonia turned towards Tra with a radiant smile and exclaimed, "Then I'll sing you a special song." Annelise couldn't hide her amusement as she tried to suppress the twitching of her lips.

Annelise was aware of the song that Leonia intended to sing.

I'm not a man just because I have great abs!
I'm not a man just because of my amazing pecs

My thigh muscles twitch when I sit,

When I stand, they throb!

As Annelise smiled, a fleeting memory zoomed into her mind - the recollection of her past life with her brother at the gym

She observed the well-defined bubble butts and impressive muscles of the men at the gym. Fixated on their reflections in the mirror, her actions caught her brother's notice.

Annelise's lips curved into a gentle smile as she fondly recalled her brother labeling her as a "pervert." Her eyes grew slightly misty, longing to hear him address her in that way once more.

Tra caught Annelise's attention with a sudden movement, causing her to blink before turning to face him.

"Y-Young Miss," Tra stammered fearfully, while a look of dread crossed his face and he felt goosebumps rising on his skin.