𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 30

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 30~

☆☆☆

Sundown in the Duke's Mansion

"Am i not heavy?" Leonia asked as Connie carried her

"You still need to gain more weight, My Lady." Connie answered as Leonia nodded.

Annelise is seen next to Connie on her right side with a robe around herself as Hannah was beside her.

"I did gain a lot. Dad would look at me and say I've become a pig." Leonia said crossing her arms.

"It means you'd be an adorable piglet, Leonia." Annelise said.

Connie and Hannah nodded their heads in agreement.

"Mom, he said I'd be good to eat after two months, though?" Leonia said with a blank face.

"....Will you be wearing a gown, My Lady?" Connie asked as she sweat dropped and gave a sheepish smile.

"Yeah." Leonia answered.

Hannah contained herself from laughing as Annelise gave a closed eye sheepish smile while sweat dropping.

"Did the Lord really say that?" Hannah asked as she lifted Leonia's hair.

"Yeah. Todays he even teased me about being a pig at dinner. I mean me and mom eat the same food but mom's portion is a bit bigger but mom doesn't seem fat. Mom looks the same!" Leonia exclaimed looking at her mother as Connie was tying her robe.

Hannah and Connie looked at Annelise and saw her sparkling as she smiled.

Hannah, Connie, and Leonia thought of one thing.

'A goddess...' They thought.

Annelise gave a sheepish smile as both her and Leonia remembered their dinner.