𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 41

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 41~

☆☆☆

"For today, we have the whole place all to ourselves." Duke Phileo stated.

"OH MY!!!" Leonia exclaimed as her eyes sparkled and flowers/sparkles surround her.

"My heart fluttered!!!" Leonia said.

"At what point?" Duke Phileo questioned dumbfounded as Leonia's sparkles bounce on his head.

"You rented out this entire building for me and mom!!" Leonia stated as she gushed.

"My daughter, this place is originally ours..." Duke Phileo said.

"FOR!!!!!ME!!!!!AND!!!!!MOM!!!!!" Leonia shouted as she gushed while her cheeks were flustered.

"Mom!!!Dad, said this was ours!!!!" Leonia exclaimed as she grabbed her mother's hand.

"Yes Leo, I clearly heard what he said." Annelise said as she smiled down at her daughter.

Leonia soon let go of her mother's hand when Duke Phileo spoke up.

"Anyways," Duke Phileo spoke up as he lifted up a wooden stick.

Leonia glanced towards her dad who was drawing something on the ground.

Annelise who was about to put her hair up in a ponytail glanced towards her husband.

"...Phileo. What's this?" Annelise asked as she saw her husband draw 2 uneven circle.

Both Annelise and Leonia crouched down.

"The Beast's and Snake's Fang." Duke Phileo replied.

"Phileo, that's not-" Annelise was about to respond before she was cut off.