𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 39

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 39~

☆☆☆

"Is she his biological daughter? And is the Lady really the birth mother of her?" Marquis Pardus asked.

Rupert glanced at his father before he replied back.

"I don't know. I can't stop the Duke from using his lower body." Rupert replied back calmly as he waved his father off.

Marquis Pardus stared at his son with eyes widen and his shoulders loosen as he let out a 'Hmm'.

"Since you take after me, I see that you're quite skilled at lying." Marquis Pardus said as he entered the study room as Rupert simply stared at his father.

"Regardless," Marquis Pardus started as he set down a thin box on the little table.

"Eventually, The truth will come out." Marquis Pardus stated as he glanced back at his son.

"You're talking as if you know something." Rupert said as he walked towards the tea cart as Marquis Pardus sat down on the couch.

Rupert poured tea for his father as Marquis Pardus stared at him.

"Of course. I bet she's the daughter of the other Boleoti child that died long ago." Marquis Pardus stated which made Rupert freeze and sweat.

" Marquis Pardus stated which made Rupert freeze and sweat

Rupert was silent as he glanced over at his father.

Marquis Pardus who took the teacup sip his tea.

"She escaped with a knight for the sake of love." Marquis Pardus said.

"It rained quite heavily on that day, a rare occurrence even in the North

"It rained quite heavily on that day, a rare occurrence even in the North." Marquis Pardus continued.

" Marquis Pardus continued