𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became A Mother~

~Chapter 6~

☆☆☆

In the Duke's mansion

In the kitchen whispers are heard

"Because it's true—!" A maid said.

"The Duke came home with a child! And what's more shocking is that the Duke also brought home a women." Another maid said.

An another place a man is seen talking with 2 other men.

"He kept the child and women close to him and he had his arm around the women's waist, you know?" The man said.

"But, well, that child and women—"

A maid was whispering to a butler and another maid.

"They said she has black hair."

"Did the Duke sleep with that women he brought back home." A maid said.

"It could be possible i mean every women would gladly sleep with him with a face like his. She could of seduced the Duke with her face and body." Another maid said.

"But what i don't understand is how she managed to not get scared by the Duke and his glare after all he seems so scary...!" Another maid said.

A maid look at the other maid then look down.

"But the lady didn't seem to scary at all. If i am being honest she is like the women that the Duke brought home."

☆☆☆

Flashback

"Hello!" Leonia exclaimed with a big bright smile.

"My name's Leonia Boleoti." Leonia said with a brighter smile.

"And my name is Annelise Boleoti." Annelise said with a bright smile.

" Annelise said with a bright smile