𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 19

☆☆☆

~I Became the Male Lead's Adopted daughter/I Became the Male Lead's Wife!~

~Chapter 19~

☆☆☆

~The day of the monster hunt.~

Annelise and Leonia yawned

"Why aren't you both going back to sleep? Your mouths are going to rip." Duke Phileo said.

Annelise and Leonia had groggily eyes. Annelise and Leonia were in their sleep wear as they had a coat to cover them.

"UGGHH!!! IT'S COLD!!!!" Leonia screamed as she flinched from the coldness while Duke Phileo picked her up.

"Duke, You're leaving..." Annelise trailed off as she rubbed her eyes.

Duke Phileo stared at Annelise.

"You both go and get more sleep. Don't force yourself to wake up" Duke Phileo said.

Leonia turned to look at her mother.

Annelise immediately understood as she nodded and went to get the basket from her personal maid.

"Put me down." Leonia said as Duke Phileo did just that.

Annelise carried the basket filled with cookies in pouches.

"Duke, take this." Annelise called out which got his attention as he looked up and his eyes widen at the basket filled with cookie pouches.

" Annelise called out which got his attention as he looked up and his eyes widen at the basket filled with cookie pouches

Duke Phileo took the basket as he stared at one of cookie pouches with wide eyes.

"When did you both bake these?" Duke Phileo asked the mother and daughter pair.

"Secretly at night." Annelise said calmly, she didn't feel that sleepy since she was used to waking up early in the orphanage.

"Secretly at niiightt." Leonia said at the same time Annelise talked as she yawned again.