Pool Party

Sadie Sink
fluff - female reader

"Let's go! Come on!" You exclaim as you get out of Sadie's car. Joe Keery is having a Fourth of July party at his house for the cast of Stranger Things. You guys are basically family now, after four seasons together. Even the Duffer Brothers are invited.

"I'm coming!" Sadie smiles. You're excited cause Joe has a pool and you haven't seen some of the other cast members in months. You open the back gate and run through. Everyone cheers as you walk in with Sadie not far behind.

"Hi! How are you!" Natalia greets you. You give her a hug and Sadie catches up, hugging Millie and Noah.

"I'm great! How are you?" You reply.

"I'm great, I really am. It's been so long!"

"It has," you say. You catch up with the rest of the cast and right away afterward, you are trying to get into the pool.

"Stop right there," Sadie shouts at you before you jump
in, "Sunscreen."

"Sadieeee," you whine. Yes, you need sunscreen, but also, you are not as fair-skinned as Sadie. You are already kind of tan, whereas Sadie is not.

"Nope. No skin cancer in this household," She jokes as she comes after you with a spray can. The others laugh but agree.

"Put your sunscreen on!" Finn says.

"But then I have to wait to get in!"

"You're spending more time outside of the pool running from me!" Sadie exclaims. You stop running and Sadie huffs, "Thank you. Arms out."

"Ah! It's cold!" you shriek when she sprays your arms. Everyone else laughs and continues chatting and swimming.

Joe, David, and Caleb stand at the grill, making burgers and hot dogs for everyone. Sadie brought her own vegan burgers for Joe to grill for her.

"Okay, let yourself dry first," Sadie states. You stand in the sun, with your arms glowing from the sunscreen.

"Are you going to get in the pool, Sades?" Caleb asks from the grill. She laughs.

"God, no. I probably burned just from trying to get her sunscreen on," The redhead laughs, "I will gladly stay in the shade."

"Do you want a drink, Sadie?" Matt Duffer comes up with a can of beer. She takes the beer can from his hand and opens it.

"Thank you," she smiles.

"Of course," he answers.

"Can I go in yet?!" You yell. Sadie rolls her eyes playfully and nods yes, "Yes! Cannon ball!"

You launch yourself into Joe's pool. Almost landing on top of Gaten and Jake, Millie's boyfriend. Gaten laughs loudly as a wave crashes over his curly head.

"Watch out!" Noah screams as he jumps in. Another wave ripples throughout the pool.

"Oh boy," Joe comments, standing in the classic dad-stance with a spatula in hand.

"Maya! Maya! Get in here! I wanna play chicken!" You shout.

"Oh fuck yeah! Let's do this!" She runs and dives into the water wearing swim trunks and a sports bra. Sadie watches as you get on Maya's shoulders and face off against Millie on Noah's.

"No-wah! Stop moving!" Millie shouts as you push against her. There is laughing and shouting from the pool. You eventually push Millie off and everyone cheers. An hour and a half passes before lunch is fully ready.

"Come on, time to eat!" Sadie shouts to you. You, Noah, and Gaten are the last ones in the pool.

"Five more minutes?" You call. Sadie shakes her head and holds out your towel, ready to wrap you up.

"There's cheeseburgers," she tries to coax you out. You think about it for a moment and then willingly get out of the pool. Sadie wraps you up in your towel and kisses you on the lips, "Thank you baby."

"It's cold out here," you smile. You sit down in a chair next to Sadie at one of the tables. She eats one of her veggie burgers while you chow down on a regular one. You grab her hand randomly while everyone eats and talks.

"You okay?" She asks. You nod.

"I just wanted to hold your hand."

"Okay," she smiles. As soon as lunch is finished,
you're trying to get back in the pool, "We need to reapply."

"Fine," you huff. Sadie sprays you down again and everyone else also puts more sunscreen on, "Wanna see me do a handstand?"

"Yes," she laughs, "But I need you to wait until this dries."

"Okay, okay," you smile. She pulls out her phone to snap a picture of you impatiently waiting to get back in the pool. When you get back into the pool, you wait by the side, "Sadie, watch!"

"I'm watching, baby, yes," she laughs. You do a handstand under the water.

"You call that a handstand?" Millie laughs, "I'll show you a handstand."

She goes down to do one but fails miserably. Everyone laughs as she resurfaces.

"Wait! I didn't plug my nose right, hold on," She says.

"Yeah, right," Noah laughs. Millie goes back under and when her legs pop up, Finn pushes them over.

"No-wah!"

"That wasn't me!" Noah laughs. He points his finger at Finn, who just pretends he wasn't even watching. Millie jumps on his back and tries to drown him. Playfully, of course.

After more swimming and fun, it's finally time to go home. Sadie has to coax you out of the pool with ice cream. She once again wraps you up in your towel and kisses you on the lips.

"Okay, go get in the shower. After we can have ice cream and cuddles in bed," Sadie says.

"Okay," you run to the master bathroom in your house. You take a quick shower and find Sadie waiting for you in bed, "Ice cream time?"

She smiles, "I'll go get it, one second."

"Are you sure? I can get it," You offer. She shakes her head. She leaves the room and you get settled into bed.

"Hey, I even put chocolate syrup on it," Sadie announces in sing-song voice. She walks back into the bedroom to find you already asleep. She stops and smiles, seeing you so worn out after the party. She looks down at the bowl and shrugs, "I do like chocolate syrup."