She clutched her towel and furrowed her brows as she carefully watched Naruto... sniffing her panties?

Her nose turned up in disgust & her heart sped higher than before, she knows he was a perv but... this is just too much for her.

"Naruto!" His blue eyes widened, his heart stopped beating, and he dropped the panties.

"What the hell are you doing?" She carefully shuffled over to him, waiting for him to turn around so she could see his shame.

She saw his cheeks sticking out at the side.
"And what the fuck are you smiling at?"

Suddenly, with impulsive motions, he slammed the drawer shut with a loud bang and she flinched, jerking backward with a loud gasp.

He whipped around to face her and she took a couple more steps back. "I was looking for a lighter..." Even with a slight body tremor she still spoke her frustration. "Lies! You were sniffing my damn panties!"

Her back hit the wall with a low thud when he pushed up on her with his body.
"I was looking for a lighter. Hina, why are you accusing me of things?"

She shot her gaze to the side of him, too timid to speak, and pressed her body more against the wall behind her.

"That's not fair to me for you to assume things. How do you think that makes me feel?"
She finally shot her eyes back up at him.

"My feelings are hurt... you know I smoke bud and I assumed that you had a lighter in here somewhere since you have candles..."

Hinata felt like shit now.
"I'm sorry." He remorselessly said in a calm tone. "I should've asked before just going through your things."

When his blue orbs looked deeply into her clear ones, she felt something pulling her in...

She knows that she's been acting weird since Tenny moved out & she had no right to take her anger out on him.

He turned around, dropped his head, and began walking out of her bedroom until she stopped him. "Naruto." She called out to him.

The blond halted his movements.
"I'm... sorry." She softly said, voice full of regret. "I shouldn't have accused you..." Her aura was now apologetic.

Naruto knitted his brows together and deviously smirked before turning back around, a facial expression full of acceptance.

"I forgive you..."
He stepped directly in front of her, deeply staring into her eyes with intensity and she had no choice but to do the same, feeling her heart flutter as her breathing slowed.

Naruto reached out his hand to touch her face, slowly skimming his thumb over her right cheek. She pressed her thighs together as a small shiver ran down her spine.

He couldn't take it anymore, he bent down and hungrily kissed her. Swallowing her moans as he devoured her precious mouth.

She kissed back with the same hunger, intertwining their tongues and deepening the spark that lit for each other.

This was unlikely for Hinata, she didn't know why she was kissing him back but she couldn't control what her body desired.

Her towel became loose, dropping to the floor and that's when she shot her eyes open, gasping at her now profound nakedness.

But the horny blond guy fire's for lust burned brighter and hotter. He tightly gripped her waist and took a few steps to her bed, pushing her down on the bed, so hard that she sprung back up as her breasts jiggled.

"No more fucking around!" He said aggressively in a low voice.

Hinata's breath became heavier and she didn't know if she was on the verge of a panic attack or if her body was reacting to the sexual state that was currently taking over.