16 - undone [18+]

Start from the beginning

How had you gotten here? You couldn't have been pressed against this wall for longer than a couple of minutes, and already his fingers were inside you, your hand around his cock, the pair of you pleasuring each other frantically as your mouths performed their urgent dance.

It was all so quick. So sudden, and unexpected.

And yet it felt right.

Which is why, when he uttered his next words, you didn't protest.

"Fuck, I can't wait," he rasped out, withdrawing his fingers from you, arms going around your waist and hositing you up so your legs wrapped around his hips, pressing you back against the wall firmly. "I gotta have you now."

"Joonie," you eyed him in wonder, knowing exactly where he was going with this.

He glanced at you as your hips aligned, your underwear still tugged roughly to the side and his length bare and rubbing against you, making you whine. 

"You wanna stop?" he asked, breathing heavily as he paused there, on the edge of letting go, but knowing he wanted your permission.

You shook your head, not even needing to consider his question. You didn't want to consider it. "No," you whispered. "Please-"

But you didn't need to ask. Namjoon was already shifting your thighs in his hands, aligning himself with your core, and sliding into you in one smooth movement.

"Oh," you gasped, eyes closing in a mix of delight and pain. It had been years since you'd done this. You'd had no time to even consider dating since Nari had been born. Namjoon seemed to know this without having to ask, because he paused there, buried inside you, as he waiting for you to adjust.

You didn't want him to wait, however. Yes, the stretch burned you, especially because he was thicker than you were used to - but you could see from his expression that he desperately wanted to move, and you desperately wanted to make him happy.

You dug your heels into his back, urging him on, and he groaned, gripping your waist so tight you knew it would bruise.

"Fuck," he cursed, feeling you clench around him. It seemed to be all he could say. "Are you-"

"Yes," you gasped, wrapping your arms around his neck and kissing him hard. "God, Joonie, please, just-"

But you didn't need to finish your sentence. Namjoon was already drawing back and then into you once more, filling you so completely that it touched some hidden part inside of you that flooded you with pleasure.

You gripped him urgently, your whole body alight with wanting him. It was like you were seeing him in a completely new light; his muscular frame supporting your body easily, his deep brown eyes roaming over you, and the olive-skin that disappeared beneath his shirt that you wanted to kiss every inch of.

The presence of his shirt made you realise that you had barely stopped to take each others' clothes off, and you couldn't decide whether you wanted to rip his shirt off him, or cling to it desperately until you came.

Namjoon seemed to be having a similar dilemma as he began to move steadily, rocking you back against the wall, desperately trying to take it slowly so he didn't finish too quickly. You could tell, from the way his hands squeezed and then released your hips erratically, that he was struggling to control himself.

"Stop that," you panted, leaning forward to kiss him once as you clenched his hips once more. "Stop holding back."

"I can't," he choked out, his voice so low and deep and husky that you weren't sure you would survive if this was what he sounded like during sex. "I - fuck, if I let go, I-"