[013] all is not well in the astor home

[013] all is not well in the astor home

( trigger warning for forced vomiting )

                              Jacques and Selene Astor made sure to run their home with an iron fist. Jacques made the rules and Selene did her best to enforce them on her daughters, doing everything her husband told her. She loved him so much but at the same time, she hated him. The mixture of love and hate, passionate and resentment, was the basis of their volatile relationship. They may not have ever physically hit each other but their words towards each other were just as hurtful and poisonous. They tried to tear each other apart with their words, the love between them turning bitter and rotten.

                              But despite all of that, they stayed together. Divorce only came about in death but even then, Jacques would keep his tight grip on Selene. There was no escaping him.

                             The beginning of their love story had been so beautiful, you'd think that it would always remain this beautiful. But the beauty had been nothing more than a facade. Jacques led Selene into a trap, and he wasn't going to let her go. T̶o̶m̶ ̶h̶a̶d̶ ̶d̶o̶n̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶e̶x̶a̶c̶t̶ ̶s̶a̶m̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶i̶l̶l̶e̶.̶

                             Camille thought that she was going to have a love story just like theirs. At least how their story had been in the beginning. Camille thought that she was going to be much smarter than them and have the love story she had always wanted. But instead, she had herself fallen into a trap - one that not even the strongest love could get her out of.

                            B̶u̶t̶ ̶b̶y̶ ̶t̶h̶e̶ ̶t̶i̶m̶e̶ ̶C̶a̶m̶i̶l̶l̶e̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶r̶e̶a̶l̶i̶z̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶i̶s̶ ̶f̶a̶c̶t̶,̶ ̶i̶t̶ ̶w̶o̶u̶l̶d̶ ̶b̶e̶ ̶t̶o̶o̶ ̶l̶a̶t̶e̶.̶