[006] sweet dreams

[006] sweet dreams

[006] sweet dreams

               The night was going perfectly, and Camille felt as though she was floating on cloud nine. She was in paradise, feeling like the luckiest girl in the entire world. Tom was nothing short of a gentleman, making Camille feel so special the whole night. Camille didn't really know what it was. Maybe it was the way he spoke to her, maybe it was the way he looked at her like she was the only girl in the world.

                Either way, Camille didn't want the night to end. Even when she knew that it absolutely had to.

                When it was getting later into the night, the two of them decided that they had no other choice but to leave the party. They knew that they would see each other tomorrow anyway, first thing in the morning too. 

                 It was as though Tom had managed to read Camille's mind because once again, he held Camille's hand during the short journey back to their dormitory. Tom's hand was warm and just a little calloused, leading Camille to be curious as to why. But she wouldn't ask him, of course, since that'd be a little strange. Camille wanted to be absolutely perfect.

                    Normally, walking in the dungeons late at night was incredibly scary. The dungeons were already dark during the day but it was far creepier at night. Having Tom by her side made her feel a lot safer than before.

                 "I had a really great time with you tonight," Tom stated, turning to look at Camille as they stood in front of the common room entrance. "It was the best night I had in... a very long time."