THE VOICEMAIL

After they ran what seemed like a thousand tests, the doctors at the hospital told Zac the baby was fine. The doctor said that the mother needed to rest for a couple of days and to remain stress-free. They kept her in the hospital for two days, the doctor wanting to make sure her blood pressure stayed down. He also ordered her to rest at home for the next three days. Zac took her straight to his apartment, where he waited on her, hand and foot.
"Zac, will you stop treating me like an invalid," Fatima complained as she plopped down on the sofa next to him."You are supposed to be on bed rest."
"I'm ready to go home," she whined."You are home."
"Baby you know what I mean. Take me for a ride or something. What's so stressful about that?"

"Three more days, then I'll take you wherever you want to go."
"I'm so bored. Three damn days I'll be crazy."
"No you won't. You're supposed to be resting."She picked up the phone and dialed Andi's number.
"Hello," Andi answered."
It's me, Fatima." She dryly stated.
"Hey, sis. Why are you sounding all dead? How are you?"
"I'm bored to death." She complained.
Andi laughed. "You need to enjoy this little vacation. You've been living the life.""Tell me about it. Where are you?"
"On a family outing," she said, reaching over and playing with Amp's braids.
"What kind of family outing?"

"Amp's , his son Amari , and we have Kerrian with us as well. I have to bring him to see you. We're in the car going to Chuck E. Cheese."
"How cute! Makes me want to hurry up and get out this house." She said, voice dripping with sarcasm. "It'll be soon sis be patient," Andi joked.  Are y'all coming over?"
"I don't know. Depends on what Amp has to do. I'll call you later. Now get your ass in the bed."
"I am in the bed."
"No, she isn't!" Zac yelled."I knew you wasn't. You liar. Give the phone to Zac. His boy wants to speak to him."
She handed Zac the phone and started kissing him on the neck. Then she unbuckled his pants and pulled them, along with his boxers, down to his ankles. He was ignoring her until he noticed she was down on her knees. "Amp, I'ma have to hit you up a little later, man." He ended the call and looked at Tima."

"You mean to say you finally gonna break a nigga off?" he asked smiling."Mm hmm," she mumbled. She gently pushed him back and told him to relax. She grabbed his dick with both hands and massaged and squeezed it while running her tongue ring over its head. Zac started breathing harder. When she started sucking on the head, he leaned up and moaned. "Do your thang, baby! Handle your business." She started squeezing the base and put the rest into her warm, moist, juicy mouth, working it.
"Damn Tima shit! That feels good," he groaned. When he felt her throat squeeze the head of his dick, he grabbed her head and started making subtle grinds. She deep-throated his dick, causing him to shudder at what felt like electric currents shooting from his toes up to his head. "Tima baby." He tried to hold her back, but the suction of her jaws made his knees buckle. Then he suddenly exploded, releasing what felt like buckets down her throat."

"She turned him loose and looked up at him while wiping her mouth. He was still leaning back with his eyes closed. She pulled his jeans all the way off and pulled his boxers back up. Then she climbed up on top of him and kissed him as he wrapped both arms around her, anxious to taste his own juices in her mouth." T, that was the best fuckin' head I ever got. Why you always holdin' out on your man?" He was totally relaxed.
"How'd you deep-throat my dick like that?" He squeezed her cheeks, trying to get her to open wide. "And you swallowed!"
"Stop!" she giggled."That shit don't hurt?"
"No, it don't hurt as long as I breathe right, and you're not movin' around all wild and shit."

"He smiled at her. "Damn! That was some intense shit. Seemed like I never was gonna stop cummin'. I can't believe you finally gave me some head." He was still in shock. "The boredom must be really gettin' to you," he teased. "I'ma get you bored more often."
"Where did you go when you got that call late last night?" she inquired, changing the subject. He stopped rubbing her back. "I had to take care of some shit I had hangin'. Baby, you never ask me where I've been. What's up? Where do you think I went?"
"It's just that you were real tense, and when you got that phone call you left in a hurry. When you came back you seemed relieved. That's why I asked. I'm your woman, Zac. I can sense when something's not right with my man."